RANDY MOSS for TERRELL OWENS? Raiders-Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANDY MOSS for TERRELL OWENS? Raiders-Cowboys

With talk of Moss being dealt for as little as a 3rd, and talk of TO not being back to Dallas..... as I am watching PTI now, what do you guys think of this deal?

Seems both guys have kinda worn out their welcome. I live in Dallas and at least TO performed, although he dropped many passes, and obviously caused tons of team turmoil.

Moss is 2 years younger (class of 98 vs 96), but he seems to have shut it down in Dallas. Is it all mental or has he lost his 5th gear that made him special.

I don't want Moss or Owens on the Raiders
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

fk no to owens. i'd rather have muggsy bogues as my wide receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
        Muggsy's got some great hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
          I named one of my kitties after MUGGSY Bogues, about 12 years ago.

But TO at least gives 100% effort out on the field, even though he drops his share of passes.

Moss looks like he's just cashing his check, and he makes excuses just like TO, but he is a NON-FACTOR out on the field.

Comment

They both are not worth the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
              They both are not worth the trouble.
              so should they both keep their guy then?

Comment

I think T.O. has a better chance of being back with Da Boys then Moss has of being back with the Raiders.

Comment

They both have severe attitude problems and I wouldn't want either of them on my team, as they will be just a problem and nuissance to the team.

Comment

TO at least produced on the field this year, randy cant say that much,.

Comment

I would much rather have TO than Randy. TO is a distraction off the field, but he plays hard every game, unlike Moss. If Moss had a work ethic, he could have been the greatest of all time.

Comment

Seriously, what has T.O done this season that is so bad (off the field)? He has played all season with a torn up hand and helped the development of Tony Romo. I have a feeling T.O and Bill will be in dallas next year for a super bowl run.

Comment

I think TO works better with the Cowbys than Moss would. Moss is a long-ball threat but thats what glenn is precently.
                          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by Good Ol' Duck
                            Seriously, what has T.O done this season that is so bad (off the field)? He has played all season with a torn up hand and helped the development of Tony Romo. I have a feeling T.O and Bill will be in dallas next year for a super bowl run.
                            Where you asleep this season? He tried to commit suicide, hates Bledsoe, has got into it with his WR's coach, etc. C'mon he is 20x worse than Moss when it comes to attidues, at least Moss hasn't destroyed 2 teams. If Moss were on a good team, he'd be giving his all, but I don't blame him for not wanting to play for the Raiders, who would?

Comment

Originally posted by miamichamp_305
                              Originally posted by Good Ol' Duck
                              Where you asleep this season? He tried to commit suicide, hates Bledsoe, has got into it with his WR's coach, etc. C'mon he is 20x worse than Moss when it comes to attidues, at least Moss hasn't destroyed 2 teams. If Moss were on a good team, he'd be giving his all, but I don't blame him for not wanting to play for the Raiders, who would?
                              He tried to commit suicide? Are you also a conservative republican? Jesus Christ. You are truly a product of false reporting. You are the reason the media is as sad as it is today. Did you also think that the word gullible wasn't in the dictionary when someone proclaimed so in elementary school?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information