Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miamichamp_305
    Originally posted by Good Ol' Duck
    Seriously, what has T.O done this season that is so bad (off the field)? He has played all season with a torn up hand and helped the development of Tony Romo. I have a feeling T.O and Bill will be in dallas next year for a super bowl run.
    Where you asleep this season? He tried to commit suicide, hates Bledsoe, has got into it with his WR's coach, etc. C'mon he is 20x worse than Moss when it comes to attidues, at least Moss hasn't destroyed 2 teams. If Moss were on a good team, he'd be giving his all, but I don't blame him for not wanting to play for the Raiders, who would?
    Sounds to me like you've been eating at the ESPN b***sh** trough. He had a fine relationship with Bledsoe. He overdosed on a couple of pills and his stupid publicist called the medics, upon which everyone jumped on it to try and make a huge story and sell papers. His WR coach actually has been leaking private information that never gets out and is supposed to be a matter of team business, something that Jerry Jones actually remarked was basis for a reprimand on the coaches part. He "fell asleep" in meetings, for which he was fined and openly admitted to, though it is no different than anything he has done his whole career, and yet it comes out in a way that is portrayed as being "breaking news" and somehow a mark of his lack of respect for the organization and his head coach in particular....etc etc etc. And the media eats this stuff up. If you are dumb enough to buy what they're selling, all that does is reflect upon you. TO has been mostly "ok" this season, though you would think he was Satan himself from the way he has been portrayed.
    Originally posted by 21ST
    He was protecting his self
    Originally posted by tjsunstein
    From what? His leg?
    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I honestly don't think that TO leaves. And I honestly don't think that Bill Parcells has a real problem with TO. I think its all media hype.

Seriously, TO really wasn't that bad this year. And about the drops...he was playing with a broken hand all season. Everyone forgets that.

I think he and BP will be back.

Comment

TO's better than Moss. If we HAD to have one, I'd rather have TO

Comment

They're both good athletes it's just they wear out their welcomes pretty fast.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
            They're both good athletes it's just they wear out their welcomes pretty fast.
            Just a tip dude, it's Bulimia, not bulima.
            Originally posted by 21ST
            He was protecting his self
            Originally posted by tjsunstein
            From what? His leg?
            Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
            That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
            "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

My bad I have bad spelling.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

There should be a "No, it's a stupid idea for both teams" option in this poll.

Comment

Even if Owens leaves. Oakland wouldn't be a choice of his. He only wants to play on teams with a legitimate chance to compete in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Well everyone says Oakland is gonna jettison Randy Moss, and I hear for as little as a 3rd Rd pick.

I would think they'd rather have TO than a 3rd Rd pick. Maybe not.

How about this one:
                    If you were forced to take one on your team, which one would you take first, Moss or TO?

TO is 2 years older I think, but he has produced recently. Moss hasn't done S H I T for 2 years. Sure his QBs weren't great, but neither is Steve Smith's.

Comment

i get your M.O. now.

1) post bizarre opinion and state as fact
                      2) reply to absolutely nothing with an substantive remarks
                      3) reply to the thread later implying that everyone agrees with you and that those who don't basically think the earth is flat
                      4) rinse and repeat

i'll wait for you to post a single plausible reason:
                      a) why dallas would take the deal
                      b) why the raiders would like to trade one headcase WR for another

we'll start there.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                        i get your M.O. now.

1) post bizarre opinion and state as fact
                        2) reply to absolutely nothing with an substantive remarks
                        3) reply to the thread later implying that everyone agrees with you and that those who don't basically think the earth is flat
                        4) rinse and repeat

i'll wait for you to post a single plausible reason:
                        a) why dallas would take the deal
                        b) why the raiders would like to trade one headcase WR for another

we'll start there.
                        First of all, see above at the voting, very wide open. Talk about that.
                        Second of all, why Dallas would deal would maybe be this: If they were going to release him and get nothing for him (tons of talk about that, which I didn't make up), why not try and get a good player for him? In Oakland, there's talk of trading Moss. From the sounds of it, plenty of Raiders fans would love to get TO. Ask them if they'd prefer a 3rd or 4th rd pick, or TO for Moss. Why does that dscussion bother you so much? Are you Kim Etheridge?

If everyone else though like you, they might note vote or comment. That doesn't seem to be the case.
                        I've never seen anyone take a thread that has varying opinions like this one so personal. And you are a moderator?

Comment

No

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

miamichamp_305 wrote:
                            Good Ol' Duck wrote:
                            Seriously, what has T.O done this season that is so bad (off the field)? He has played all season with a torn up hand and helped the development of Tony Romo. I have a feeling T.O and Bill will be in dallas next year for a super bowl run.

Where you asleep this season? He tried to commit suicide, hates Bledsoe, has got into it with his WR's coach, etc. C'mon he is 20x worse than Moss when it comes to attidues, at least Moss hasn't destroyed 2 teams. If Moss were on a good team, he'd be giving his all, but I don't blame him for not wanting to play for the Raiders, who would?
                            I don't think he tried to commit suicide, but even if he did why does it matter? The guy played the following weekend, what more do you want. (you'd be in trouble if you fired someone for trying to kill themselves). As for Bledsoe its the same thing, if he did hate him who cares? Bledose is gone and TO gets along with his replacement.
                            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingSharpe
                              First of all, see above at the voting, very wide open. Talk about that.
                              ok, you put up a meaningless poll that doesn't include an obvious option, making the results biased and invalid. but then, why would you believe that something you said could possibly be wrong?

Second of all, why Dallas would deal would maybe be this: If they were going to release him and get nothing for him (tons of talk about that, which I didn't make up), why not try and get a good player for him?
                              what in the last two years, makes you believe moss is a good player, or that again, either of these teams have any interest in trading for a head case? but then again, you bring up a great point: why would dallas let Owens go for nothing? oh wait. philadelphia did. san francisco essentially did.

In Oakland, there's talk of trading Moss. From the sounds of it, plenty of Raiders fans would love to get TO. Ask them if they'd prefer a 3rd or 4th rd pick, or TO for Moss.
                              ah, yes, let's ask the throngs of raiders fans what they want. al davis always cares. further, on a team with significant offensive holes, you're seriously underestimating the importance of draft picks. you're also seriously overestimating how much ANY nfl team will want randy moss after the last season in which he's looked like anything but a superstar nfl receiver.

Why does that dscussion bother you so much? Are you Kim Etheridge?
                              the discussion doesn't bother me, your complete inability to make a point or to argue your points, except by restating your opinions over and over again is slightly obnoxious, but even then, it just makes you look bad when someone questions you. what does kim etheridge have to do with anything? are you so insecure you have to, essentially, call me a girl because i questioned you about a bad idea?

If everyone else though like you, they might note vote or comment. That doesn't seem to be the case.
                              see the first comment. your poll worthless, since you left off an important alternative. you were fishing for specific results and didn't want to allow for anything that made you look wrong, thus there's no "this wouldn't ever happen" option.

I've never seen anyone take a thread that has varying opinions like this one so personal. And you are a moderator?
                              are you scubba? where did i take this personally? i told you this was a stupid idea because it is. why are you taking my opinion so personally?

Comment

It's interesting to see some fans across the country say they'd prefer Moss while some would prefer Owens.

It's a tough call if you ask me.

Moss is 2 years younger and should lost longer.

I remember a game 3-4 years ago at the Metrodome in OT's final season on the 49ers. The Vikings and Moss lit it up. And after the game I recall TO stating that Moss was the NFL's best WR now, he said it madly but also taking a shot at his QB.

Now about 3 years later, Moss seems like he's shut it down. Why has he? Is it physcial, or is it just being in Oakland?

I live in Dallas and have TO on my keeper league and have tried to defend him all year here. But he really is totally selfish it's sick.

So with the talk that the Raiders have to get rid of Porter and Moss, it is interesting to some people to see if they'd prefer getting TO or a 3rd rd draft pick. It's interesting to see if there are fans who think that Moss still can be great if he tries, if he gets to a real team with a real QB.

As far as Al Daivs goes: sure he seems crazy, but none of our teams GM's ever take we the fans advice on trades and drafts. This whole forum is about speculation. Even Scott doesn't know what teams are going to do.

You don't like this topic? Then you keep wasting time reading and typing.
                                Also, relax and enjoy life. I gotta believe you are a Vikings fan....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information