RB Chris Brown returns to Titans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB Chris Brown returns to Titans

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (June 18, 2007) -- Chris Brown, the running back who lost his starting job to Travis Henry last season, has agreed to a one-year deal bringing him back to the Tennessee Titans.

Brown, who found himself on the bench watching Henry rush for 1,211 yards in 2006, spent the offseason visiting with other teams and had narrowed his choices down to his hometown Chicago Bears and Tennessee. Agent Ryan Morgan said the Titans offer an opportunity.
    Source: http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/10229698

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

good for the titans, it will still be a long year but at least they won't be forced to depend on White.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Agree. Having Brown returns will help a lot since they won't have to rely as much on LenDale White and Chris Henry.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Good, they'll have a RB for 4 weeks.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

The guy is finished. This is not going to improve the Titans at all except for another body in training camp.

Don't be surprise if he is cut before the opening day.

Comment

Letting Travis Henry go is really gonna come back and hurt them.

Comment

And a sigh of relief for the Titans b/c they were looking rather thin there but LenDale has been trying to even that out

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Good move for both parties. I hope we still get to see Henry/White running the ball. I am very curious to see how they both perform, my money would be on the fat/lazy productive college player vs the workout warrior non-productive college player.
                "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

I almost feel for Titans fans: their team spends two consecutive 2nd round picks at RB, and the best option is to re-sign Chris Brown. Yeesh.

I thought things were going to improve once the team finally parted ways with Floyd Reese, but there's certainly no indication of that yet ...
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

if brown can share a load and not take all the carries, then it will reduce him gettin hit, him and Adrian peterson have the same running style...they stand straight up

if he shares the load then i think he can be successful and put up good numbers

Comment

I don't usually find PFT to be all that entertaining, but this gave me a good chuckle:

With Chris Brown back on the team, Titans running back LenWhale White decides it's time to get in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        I don't usually find PFT to be all that entertaining, but this gave me a good chuckle:

We all know that's an undoctored photo...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

And he didn't change his name to LenWhale... LOL

Comment

Why does this not get locked like the Sam Adams, Kelly Herndon, Jimmy Kenendy, Jerametrius Butler, ect. ect. threads?

Comment

Because this signing impacts LenDale White and Chris Henry. It is an interesting situation brewing in Tennessee. Whereas the players you mentioned are team forum caliber, in my opinion.
                              Last edited by Shiver; 06-19-2007, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information