No announcement yet.

RB Chris Brown returns to Titans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one know what type of offer the Bears gave him...it must not have been that good

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

A back up running back is more interesting then starters for various teams? Thats a first for me. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
        Does any one know what type of offer the Bears gave him...it must not have been that good
        I don't know what it was, but it certainly wasn't opportunity to compete with a fat/lazy and a non productive running back for carries.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Brown knew the area he would get the most carries was in tennessee......
          Bears have Cedric Benson, so why would Brown go there besides to be on a winning team....
          here he has a huge advantage over Lendale and Henry b/c of his experience and he *most likely* is in shape....

he has more potential in Tenn...

if he tears it up in Tenn, then he will cash in next off-season

and No im not a Titans fan lol

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru
            Good, they'll have a RB for 4 weeks
            *Cheers*

Chris was likely resigned to add stability and experience to the position. I doubt he'll ever start, as he could not even beat out LenDale last year for the #2 spot on the depth chart. Add to the fact he's extremely injury prone, I don't see him making a huge difference. Though, I hope I'm wrong.

We'll have a RB by committee approach, but I see Chris Henry being the most likely starter of the three.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

When I watch Chris Brown, he usually gets tackled for a gain of 2 or 3 yards, but is also a home run threat and had a bunch of nice runs in the 2005 season when he started. He does run way to tall though, and needs to get down a little bit. That definitely makes him more injury prone. He is a talented back, and just needs to change up his running style.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                Because this signing impacts LenDale White and Chris Henry. It is an interesting situation brewing in Tennessee. Whereas the players you mentioned are team forum caliber, in my opinion.
                That's a pretty fine line don't you think. Especially since LEnDale, Henry and Brown are hardly top tier running backs and the Titans, despite having Young are not a big draw card, don't you think say the signing of Herndon who's going to affect an entire division are at least as important?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  When I watch Chris Brown, he usually gets tackled for a gain of 2 or 3 yards, but is also a home run threat and had a bunch of nice runs in the 2005 season when he started. He does run way to tall though, and needs to get down a little bit. That definitely makes him more injury prone. He is a talented back, and just needs to change up his running style.
                  What frustrates me the most about Chris Brown is that he gets tackled sooooooo easily. When Travis Henry and LenDale White ran, they fight for the extra yard. If someone slaps Chris on the back while he's running, he falls flat on his face. I remember so many times when he'd get to the line of scrimmage, and immediately dive to the ground. If he can just get past the first tackler, he has the ability to be a 4 YPC back. And importance wise, the YPC stat is more important than the Yards stat.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

TEAM FORUM

this in no way is a bigger impact then the signing of sam adams....and that was team forum...so this is also

Comment

best move they've made all offseason, although thats not saying much. I really think Brown is a good back, better than most give him credit for. If he can stay healthy that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
                        TEAM FORUM

this in no way is a bigger impact then the signing of sam adams....and that was team forum...so this is also
                        Says the man who posted a new thread with nothing but a video of Champ Bailey.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                          Says the man who posted a new thread with nothing but a video of Champ Bailey.
                          champ bailey is better then anyone on the titans???

and arguably the best defencive player

Comment

But nothing happened to Bailey. . . So basically your thread was absolutely meaningless.

Comment

not a bad move at all. Hes been productive in the past when healthy, and anything that might get Lendale White motivated isnt a bad move.

Comment

I think that's pretty much the consensus opinion of the board...and you posting a video that could've simply been posted in a thread, let alone a sub-forum would've proved that...

Besdies, considering the Titans backfield situation with LenDale White and the rookie RB Chris Henry is of interest to more then just Titans fans, in addition to the slow NFL forum at this time, it qualifies, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information