RB Chris Brown returns to Titans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
    champ bailey is better then anyone on the titans???

and arguably the best defencive player
    And that makes it different? Peyton Manning is the best player period, but no one's making "OMG PEYTON MANNNING IS AMAYZING!!!111" threads.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
      And that makes it different? Peyton Manning is the best player period, but no one's making "OMG PEYTON MANNNING IS AMAYZING!!!111" threads.
      but if they did it would still be better then this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
        Yea who would do that?

Comment

Good move for both ends. I severely doubt the abilities of Chris Henry and they have a very thin stable of RB's. Although Brown has a glass toe, they should be able to get at least 5 games out of him.

Comment

brown is a good HB if he can stay healthy

Comment

Brown is an ok back and should be able to take the full load off of Landale.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                The guy is finished. This is not going to improve the Titans at all except for another body in training camp.

Don't be surprise if he is cut before the opening day.
                Why is he done? He didn't get much of a chance last year after the o-line was changed around (and much improved), but he's proven his ability in the past. I think he will be decent at least with this o-line.

He's had no major injury that's slowed him down. Last year was a strange situation, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is the starter. He may not stay healthy a full season, but hey, we got 3 RB's. I expect lots of RBBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                  I almost feel for Titans fans: their team spends two consecutive 2nd round picks at RB, and the best option is to re-sign Chris Brown. Yeesh.

I thought things were going to improve once the team finally parted ways with Floyd Reese, but there's certainly no indication of that yet ...
                  Reese was a great GM, but trying to keep the team together to make another superbowl run killed are cap and ruined his rep. I have faith in CB, but coaching seem to really have him in the dog house much of last year.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Chris i think can still be a successful back in the NFL, hes got the strength, and speed, he just needs to run lower and project his body so he doesnt take all those hits

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      Good, they'll have a RB for 4 weeks.
                      Damn you for stealing my comment.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information