question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question...

I don't know if this is the right spot to put this, or whatever, but I'll do it anyway...

For players banned for a certain amount of games (Tank, Pacman, Henry), do they still take roster spots on the 53? Also, what about for players holding out?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    I don't know if this is the right spot to put this, or whatever, but I'll do it anyway...

For players banned for a certain amount of games (Tank, Pacman, Henry), do they still take roster spots on the 53? Also, what about for players holding out?
    That's a really good question but i have no idea what the answer is

Comment

I don't think so, I was looking on the titans DC today and Pacman wasn't on it. I am pretty sure they aren't part of the roster.

Comment

i don't think suspended players count, but holdouts do because they are still under contract by the team

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
          i don't think suspended players count, but holdouts do because they are still under contract by the team
          what about a holdout rookie?

Comment

They don't count, but after the suspension they have to have a roster spot made for them. So the roster could be essentially 54 inclusive of the suspended, but when their suspension is up it has to be trimmed. As for holdouts, they're not on contract, so no, unless they are on contract.

So if they're an RFA then no, if they're one a deal and want a new one, yes.

Comment

isn't there a reserve; did not report list for hold outs

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information