X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Underrataed Team(NFL.com)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10230829

2007 All-Underrated team

Damon Huard, QB, Chiefs -- Last season, Huard posted an 11-to-1 touchdowns-to-interceptions ratio and a 98.0 quarterback rating in relief of the injured Trent Green. He was promptly benched when Green came back. In the offseason, he was rewarded with a new contract and Green was traded, sparking new optimism. Now, the word in Kansas City is that second-year man Brodie Croyle (who has attempted seven passes and been intercepted twice) is the favorite to start. When even your own team underrates you to that degree, you deserve to be on this list.

More...
    Last edited by Ward; 06-22-2007, 12:27 PM. Reason: Improper Quoting.

No Keith Bulluck. I hate it.

Comment

Nice to see Rhodes, Asomugha, Whitner on the list for DBs. I mention the DBs because although i agree that Newman deserves a pro bowl for his play, the amount of chatter i hear on him about him makes me think he's only underrated in terms of pro bowls, not fan talk.

solid list, not feelin like thinking of any other honorable mention candidates

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

chris hope is THE most underrated safety

Comment

I hear Ty Warren. The mans a beast. He played better than Richard Seymour last year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

i think aaron smith is more underrated then geathers and anderson cuz smith doesnt get noticed of the great job and the role he does for the defence. but i agree with the kreider selection, dudes hella good

Comment

Michael Boley > Demorrio Williams

Comment

The casual fan probably doesnt even know who Robert Geathers is...he's a great choice, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Bah no Leigh Bodden, if he hadn't been hurt last year he would deffinetly be on that list.

Comment

i would agree with Aaron Smith or Schobol, but can't go wrong with Ty Warren

Hope could probably replace Whitner because he was only a rookie and its hard to get noticed after 1 season

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      The casual fan probably doesnt even know who Robert Geathers is...he's a great choice, imo.
                      Nah, the casual fan would know him from the Trent Green hit all over Sportscenter...

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

i knew who robert geathers is, but he has only had really one good year. aaron smith has been great since he taken the starting job.

Comment

Too many rookies.

Comment

Mark Anderson isnt underrated. People recognize he did what he did, but also recognize he was a situational rusher and we dont know how well he can play the run.

Also Mike Furrey on the list I dont like. He just came in as a WR this past year, and did well, and just like anderson people recognize him for it.

**To me an underrated player is a player who does it year in and out and isnt recognized as much as they should be for it. Players on the list like Kerry Rhodes, Kelly Gragg, Laverneus Coles, and Chad Clifton are examples in my mind.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Like the Smiley pick.. Walt Harris I could see being on like 2nd Team Underrated

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information