NFL Trivia Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Trivia Game

Its a boring offseason and we've got a couple of knowledgeable blokes around here so I thought we'd play a trivia game.

Ruleses: I ask a question, whomever answers it correctly gets to ask the next one and so on and so fourth.

Question:

Name the one team that the Peyton Manning lead Indianapolis Colts have never beaten.

Easy, the Carolina Panthers.

How do I know? People often ask a question involving their favorite team. Oh, and I looked it up to be sure. haha.

Comment

Randy Moss posted 10 touchdown receptions of at least 40 yards in 1998. He tied an NFL record set by whom?

Comment

^^^^^^

Jerry Rice?

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          ^^^^^^

Jerry Rice?
          Nope. He doesn't own every WR record. Just most of the meaningful ones.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
            Randy Moss posted 10 touchdown receptions of at least 40 yards in 1998. He tied an NFL record set by whom?
            Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch?
            Last edited by KCJ58; 06-21-2007, 03:33 AM.

Comment

which QB threw the most Interceptions in a NFL Career? also how many?

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                which QB threw the most Interceptions in a NFL Career? also how many?
                That's a common one. George Blanda. I know it's in the 270's, but can't give you an exact number without looking it up. Try to ask questions that can't be found easily with a search. I could easily look that up. Matter of fact: 277.

Comment

What WR was drafted by the Cowboys, suffered a broken leg and an appendectomy, was released then signed by the Eagles and soon released once again, then went on to go to 5 pro bowls with another team?

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                    What WR was drafted by the Cowboys, suffered a broken leg and an appendectomy, was released then signed by the Eagles and soon released once again, then went on to go to 5 pro bowls with another team?
                    Jimmy Smith!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
                      Jimmy Smith!
                      Damn straight.

Your turn.

Comment

what team holds the record of the fewest rushing yards in one single season? and if your good what year was it?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Oakland Raiders 2006?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            what team holds the record of the fewest rushing yards in one single season? and if your good what year was it?
                            I remember hearing something about Philadelphia last year when they were going on with the andy reid don't run enough stuff. I don't know what year though.

Comment

1976 Tampa Bay Bucs?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information