• Show
Clear All

• Seahawks @ Bears

The other games got a thread.

I have da Bears.

Originally posted by Tubby
    My hawks-bears prediction:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Da Bears.

Comment

This will obviously be a lot closer than the 37-6 stomping earlier in the year, but I still think the Bears win by at least a touchdown.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.
          You really believe that don't you . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself (read sig)

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by 4pAc

Hawks 9 Bears 7

You really believe that don't you . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself (read sig)
            Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
            Originally posted by yodachu
            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

I think Rex Grossman will choose a bad time to suck and throw 2 ints and SEA wins it 16-7.

Comment

I actually think Grossman will have a good game against Seattle. I don't think Seattle can win at Soldier Field. I think this game is the best chance of a blowout this week.

Comment

With all of the time Grossman has had and the fact that so much is on the line, I bet he'll have a pretty good game. Plus, just about every team he faced and did poorly against could generated a pass rush with their front four, unlike Seattle. So IMO, he'll do just fine. It'll be up to the Seahawks' O to do something about that. Of course, there's probably going to be a snowstorm or at least high winds, so it could just be the luck of the draw.

In any case, I'll say... it'll be a good game.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I picked the Bears, mainly because we beat them earlier in the season 37-6 (Seahawk fans please don't say Shaun Alexander is gonna change that, he averaged like 2.7 against the Cowboys). I know things change, but they barely beat a Cowboys team at home. If it wasn't for Tony Choko (I know very original) we'd be playing the Boys. I think the Bears will win by a score of 21-14...

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.
                      He mastered the art of communicating with his mind?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

as bad as the bears qbs have been lately, i think they take this one.

also josh brown lines up for the game winner..........and it gets blocked :P

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Robbie"Good as" Gould, thats who.
                          He mastered the art of communicating with his mind?

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...
                            Whats up buttercup!

Comment

I picked Seatle. Grossman is a big concern, but so is their defense. Since the injuries they haven't been as domiant as they were at teh start.
                              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information