Seahawks @ Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokeys
    Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...
    Why because they beat your cowboys? :roll:

I'll be at the game. It will be good but Bears win 17-13

Comment

I get the Bears. The Seahawks have been inconsistant all year. I don't think they'll get much going on offense against this Bears defense. I expect Grossman to have a good enough game to let the Bears get the win.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Wideout
          Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.

Tommie Harris is back? Could've sworn he was on IR...

Also the only guy i see on the injury list on D is Tillman who is questonable.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
            Originally posted by Tubby
            Originally posted by 4pAc
            My hawks-bears prediction:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.
            You really believe that don't you . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself (read sig)
            Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.
            He mastered the art of communicating with his mind?
            Yes. Do you want to know why Tony Romo droped the snap?

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
            Originally posted by yodachu
            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.
              You really believe that don't you . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself (read sig)
              Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.
              I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss
                I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.
                  Y'all can just hate on Josh Brown all you want, but when he kicks that game winner, I will go crazy on these boards (and probably get banned in the process)

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

This is going to be a close one but I will go with the Bears, the Seahawks are just to inconsistent, and they won't be able to make any mistakes against the Bears defense. Still I think this one will be close, I don't see Rex Grossman doing that well either. Its going to be a defensive ball game, and the Bears should win but not by much. Maybe a field goal.

Bears 13
                    Seahawks 10
                    Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

If Josh Brown makes a game winning field goal at all this postseason, I am somehow gonna get myself suspended from these boards.

Comment

i'll say there will be about ten 3 and outs for each team. in the 4th quarter the bears get a safety on us and get up by two. then with 3 seconds left josh brown kicks the game winner from 57 yards away. seahawks win 3-2

sig by CalBears99
                        I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

I won't be surprised if Seattle wins. Any Bears fan that expects the early season blowout is dreaming. Very different teams in many respects.

But I think we can pull it out, because I think we can consistently run on them with Thomas Jones leading the way. The health of some players on D should cover for some passing issues we've had lately. I'd expect something real close, maybe 20-17ish.

Comment

I'll say 24 - 13 Bears.

But the score is not indicitive of how close the teams play on Sunday.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu
                              I won't be surprised if Seattle wins. Any Bears fan that expects the early season blowout is dreaming. Very different teams in many respects.

But I think we can pull it out, because I think we can consistently run on them with Thomas Jones leading the way. The health of some players on D should cover for some passing issues we've had lately. I'd expect something real close, maybe 20-17ish.
                              I don't think it's dreaming to think we can win by double digits. Hell the spread is set at 8.5 points.

You're always very conservative with the Bears Toony. No faith at all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.
                                Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information