Seahawks @ Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokeys
    Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.
    So what does that make the cowboys? Super Awful?

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
      Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.
      Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.
      Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.
        WHich is why you won. Wait...

Comment

flukey esque
          Whats up buttercup!

Comment

flukey esque
            And if Seattle stops a kick return Seattle is in control of that game.

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.

Comment

The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...
                I sure do, all the way to the Super Bowl

Comment

I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                    I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......
                    It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.
                      Yes, I like meat. Lets go Bears.

Comment

I really really really want the Seahawks to WIN...

but i doubt they will.....yuck.

Comment

flukey esque[/b][/u]

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.[/quote]

:roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
                          Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Modano
                            flukey esque[/b][/u]

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.
                            :roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
                            Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.[/quote]

And you played lights out hte whole game right? If it weren't for a late td in the first half (thanks boulware), seattle holds you to no offensive tds the whole game.

Please shutup. Seattle won, they are better, be quiet. And Jennings FORCED the fumble, it wasn't just some freak play. Seattle showed up in the second half, and won the the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information