started a topic Seahawks @ Bears

Seahawks @ Bears

The other games got a thread.

I have da Bears.

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Modano
    Originally posted by danman253
    flukey esque[/b][/u]
    And if Seattle stops a kick return Seattle is in control of that game.

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.
    :roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
    Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.[/quote]

And you played lights out hte whole game right? If it weren't for a late td in the first half (thanks boulware), seattle holds you to no offensive tds the whole game.

Please shutup. Seattle won, they are better, be quiet. And Jennings FORCED the fumble, it wasn't just some freak play. Seattle showed up in the second half, and won the the game.

Leave a comment:

• Modano
    replied
    flukey esque[/b][/u]

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.[/quote]

:roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
    Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.

Leave a comment:

• Saints67
    replied
    I really really really want the Seahawks to WIN...

but i doubt they will.....yuck.

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by yodachu
    I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......
    It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.
    Yes, I like meat. Lets go Bears.

Leave a comment:

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    Originally posted by yodachu
    I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......
    It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    Originally posted by thetedginnshow
    The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...
    I sure do, all the way to the Super Bowl

Leave a comment:

• thetedginnshow
    replied
    The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Pokeys
    Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.
    So what does that make the cowboys? Super Awful?
    Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.
    WHich is why you won. Wait...

flukey esque

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.

Leave a comment:

• Pokeys
    replied
    Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.
    Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.

flukey esque

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Pokeys
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Pokeys
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information