Tank Johnson stopped by police in Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Who gives a **** what he drives? Athletes are overpaid anyway IMO.
    Just sayin the man aint gettin no scrill, sun!!

Comment

15 over is a felony? Wow, i'd be behind bars for life if i lived der.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

he needs to be cut already. All this **** about becoming a model citizen and such. Some people never change.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
          he needs to be cut already. All this **** about becoming a model citizen and such. Some people never change.
          Pffft... some posters never change...

Comment

Oh. My. God. Why does anybody even freakin' care if he was driving 15 mph over the speed limit, especially if he turns out to be under the legal BAC limit.

Also, keep in mind that this is a 6'3 300 pound man. He probably doesn't even feel alcohol until he starts blowing a 1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              Oh. My. God. Why does anybody even freakin' care if he was driving 15 mph over the speed limit, especially if he turns out to be under the legal BAC limit.

Also, keep in mind that this is a 6'3 300 pound man. He probably doesn't even feel alcohol until he starts blowing a 1.5.
              It was probably down hill and his weight just made the car go that much faster.

Comment

He made a statement where he said he would be the NFL's model citizen. Driving around at 3:30 at night, with traces of alcohol, and driving pass the speed limit, which at 15 mph over in AZ is a felony... idiotic, and he should be cut. This is what, the 5th or 6th time he has had a run in with the police in the past 2 years?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

He made a statement where he said he would be the NFL's model citizen. Driving around at 3:30 at night, with traces of alcohol, and driving pass the speed limit, which at 15 mph over in AZ is a felony... idiotic, and he should be cut. This is what, the 5th or 6th time he has had a run in with the police in the past 2 years?
                  Maybe he was kickin it with a few boys late at night pounding a 60 back with a few 9s on his lap shooting them off into the air. Then he realized that he needed to go hit up his dealer for some cron and he hit the highway so impaired he didn't even bother trying to read the speed limit or the speed he was going. Hes a gangsta thug.

Relax. Its practically the smallest offense worth reporting and it is only because he is Tank Johnson. If Derek Rackley or someone else did this no one would even care.

Comment

Blood tests revealed that former Bears DT Tank Johnson wasn't legally drunk while speeding in Arizona last week.
                    Tank's alcohol-blood level was .072, just below Arizona's legal limit of .08. He could use this news to help convince another team he's worth a gamble.
                    Source: http://www.rotoworld.com

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                      It seems high enough for the Bears to be justified considering Tank's "Man of the Year" spiel after his release. I wonder how many drinks it takes a 300 lb giant to blow a .072. I wonder if Tank will take legal action against the police department.

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                        It seems high enough for the Bears to be justified considering Tank's "Man of the Year" spiel after his release. I wonder how many drinks it takes a 300 lb giant to blow a .072. I wonder if Tank will take legal action against the police department.
                        for what? he can't take action against the police department. they made a routine stop for somebody speeding and at that time in the morning they had good suspicion that he may be impaired which he was to the slightest. also as i stated, we take speeding and dui's very serious because az has a high auto fatality rate.

Comment

ESPN just showed Johnson was under the legal limit, he was at .072 and it is .08

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2923817

Comment

^ It was a bad decision to be drinking and driving anyways.

Comment

Who cares if it was a bad decision? It wasn't illegal. People get pulled over for tickets every day. You stick with a guy through gun charges and prison sentences... but when he gets wrongfully accused of LEGALLY being too drunk to drive, they cut him without thinking.

Oh well, he'll end up somewhere better anyways. My guess....

Indy... or NE.

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Saints View Post
                                Who cares if it was a bad decision? It wasn't illegal. People get pulled over for tickets every day. You stick with a guy through gun charges and prison sentences... but when he gets wrongfully accused of LEGALLY being too drunk to drive, they cut him without thinking.

Oh well, he'll end up somewhere better anyways. My guess....

Indy... or NE.
                                He will be in Denver in no time. He should sue the cops that took him in for "being to drunk to drive."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information