No announcement yet.

Eagles @ Saints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take the Eagles in this one, they're a team with a lot of playoff experience..and they are on a roll, 6 wins a row. That's big in the playoffs.

Comment

I'll go with the Saints, Brees is such a good QB, I just don't see the Eagles stopping him. Plus the Saints running game is effective. This game will all depend on if the Eagles can stop the Saints offense. If they can than they win, if they can't than they lose. I think they can't stop them and I have the Saints going all the way to the Superbowl.

Eagles 17
      Saints 27
      Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

I say the Saints 49 Eagles 7. Too much time to game plan for a genius like Sean Payton. We're gonna dominate, easily. The clock has hit 12 on the Eagles Cinderella story

Comment

Eagles didn't look impressive against the Giants and they are lucky Eli Manning blows at making reads, cause he had plenty of chances to torch the Eagles Defense but never took advantage. Brees won't make that mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan
            Eagles didn't look impressive against the Giants and they are lucky Eli Manning blows at making reads, cause he had plenty of chances to torch the Eagles Defense but never took advantage. Brees won't make that mistake.
            Brees has been known to throw the occasional INT multiple times in games this year.

I'll take the Iggles just because everyone else is picking the Saints. :P

I think both RB's will be able to tear up the opposing teams D, it's just a question of which QB steps up more; Brees or Garcia. I'll take the underdog. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I like the Saints in this one. Close, but I lean the Saints as I think their offense is too good, and their defense will be able to matchup well enough. I'll go something like, say, 28-20.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

Brees has been known to throw the occasional INT multiple times in games this year.
                True, but that's not what I was talking about. Against the Eagles, Eli missed guys that were wide open, going to his check down too soon. He had enough time to see them, he just made the wrong decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Ol' Duck
                  I say the Saints 49 Eagles 7. Too much time to game plan for a genius like Sean Payton. We're gonna dominate, easily. The clock has hit 12 on the Eagles Cinderella story
                  :shock:
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Saints, but it's not going to be a blow out this will be close.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

The Iggles because Brian Dawkins will do something amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Ol' Duck
                        Allright that is just plain disrespectful and cocky. I'm not gonna predict a blowout but I'll say 24-21 Eagles. Maybe the Eagles on a last second FG this time. And don't use that lame cinderella crap on the Eagles because we all know where the Saints have been in the past.

Comment

I don't make predictions, but the fact that the Saints are blowing the Eagles out in this poll is hilarious. The Eagles barely lost earlier in the year at NO and they played like crap. New Orleans isn't unstoppable, they're like just about every other 10-6 team.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

i think the saints are playing on emotion and the eagles are the more complete team right now. offensively the saints have been awesome, but they have been a little suspect on defense at times. the eagles are the hottest team in football, and the saints have had a couple weeks to cool off. the only downside for the eagles is being forced to win in new orleans with all the craziness going on with that. the saints only beat them by 3 earlier this season, i think both teams have come a long way since then, but i'm favoring the underdog eagles.
                            sig by Frisco49ers, the man

i squeeze nipples like pimples to get the puss, get it?

Comment

ENOUGH TALK, IT'S GAME DAY!

E
                              A
                              G
                              L
                              E
                              S

EAGLES!

Comment

Hm, I wonder who I voted for.
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information