Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
    No reason to attack his new QB.

Has the Ravens defense ever called out their offense like that? Did Ray say that about Mcnair last year? No.

Jason Taylor is a great player, just not a smart one.
    Well, he wouldn't anyways, because apparently they're buddy-buddy. Ray was calling him "the savior" in an interview after they got him in the off-season. Which would mean that he was throwing Kyle Boller under the bus.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      "One big hit, and he could be scrambled eggs."

ok this just seems simply over analyzed. One big hit could take out any qb let alone one at Greens age. JT is a defensive player who loves to hit qbs. i just dont get what the big deal is, Green is old and he could easily be done in one hit (so could many) its just him saying that. he isnt trying to cause problems or destroy chemistry
      There's one qb Green's age, take can't be knocked out. He's plays at this place called Lambeau

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
        The deal is why is he saying it. How does by him saying that, benefit the team in any way?

He should be worried about the defense. He has no place to talk bout Trent Green who has been a consistent performer 5+ years.
        I see what you are saying, and I agree. But the offseason would be terrible if every player made the same vanilla statements (ie-one day at a time, just trying to help the team, he can make immediate contributions and will help us take the next step.)

The statement wasnt in the team's best intrest.

Green isnt the best quarterback in the league, but they could do a lot worse than Trent Green. However, is this statement really off-base? I wouldn't have said it, but it in no way compares to when TO called Jeff Garcia homosexual. That was being a jerk. I think JT is just being honest when shutting his mouth would be much better. I think there is a difference between name calling and simply stating a fact that might hurt someone's feelings.
        I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

The title for this thread is so ********.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            There's one qb Green's age, take can't be knocked out. He's plays at this place called Lambeau
            yeah but he is tough as nails.:p

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

jeez winning DPOY sure got him talking. Respect level gone down in my books.

First: he bad mouthed the organization for taking Ted Ginn and calling him "a 1st round PR"
              and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                jeez winning DPOY sure got him talking. Respect level gone down in my books.

First: he bad mouthed the organization for taking Ted Ginn and calling him "a 1st round PR"
                and now this.
                Because he is a first round PR??????

Comment

Cam Cameron called him a PR too....

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Still can't believe they chose Ginn/Beck over Rice/Quinn.
                    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

On the moment the Dolphins passed on Brady Quinn to take Ted Ginn Jr. in the draft: “I was sick to my stomach,” he tells SI. “On draft day I had just played golf with [Dan] Marino and was doing a radio show in Miami [by cellphone] as I was driving home. Atlanta had just picked, the Dolphins were on the clock, and I said [on the air], ‘Just walk up there and pick Brady Quinn —it’s a no-brainer.’ Right as I pulled up in my driveway, the commissioner got to the podium and kind of paused before he read the name, like even he couldn’t believe it. I was like, Oh, s---, I’m going to look like an idiot.”
                      He doesnt know how to support his teammates..i dont recall hearing him talk negatively before the DPOY. I respected him because he was dominant in our division but even though its the Dooofins, i really dont think it was necessary for him to say anything negative.

Comment

I haven't read this thread yet, but could it have been taken out of context? I mean, one big hit on any old player not long after a serious injury could finish their career.

Comment

Nah it couldn't of been taken out of context why would you say that about a teammate that hasn't even had time to Jell with the team he comes in on a sour note

Comment

Jason Taylor is honest about folks. He has always been and always will be.

He isnt the type of waive his opinion or not speak his mind.

Isnt that a little bit of refreshing as well folks in a day and age when players read from que cards from agents for statements?

PS I listened to the interview and yes it was taken out of context

Comment

Maybe Jason Taylor is tired of Miami keep taking everyones elses rejects at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                                Jason Taylor said something!? No way! What an interesting title.
                                haha ya i had the same reaction to the title

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information