X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Taylor said something

I heard on ESPN at about 8:05 pm That Taylor said this about trent green
    "One and hit and trent is out"

My question is what is up with Jason Taylor and why is he always running his mouth

Because he's the Defensive Player of the Year and can afford to be frank without risk of being released.
    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

I hope Aaron Schobel ends him. Or Coy Wire can do some cool ass wrestling moves on him even though he wasn't that kind of wrestler.

Comment

That's bullcrap. Green took some nasty hits once he came back and he still got back up. In week 17 against Jacksonville Paul Spicer took a couple of cheap shots on Green and while he did leave the game for a while it had nothing to do with his head.

Comment

"One big hit, and he could be scrambled eggs."

While that's not much of a stretch, you have to wonder what he was thinking. You're stuck with the guy at quarterback, why would you want to profess your lack of confidence in him when no good can come of it? If I was Trent Green I'd be baffled at his lack of awareness. At this point in the offseason, you need to stay positive and build some team chemistry, especially with a new QB.

Comment

ok this just seems simply over analyzed. One big hit could take out any qb let alone one at Greens age. JT is a defensive player who loves to hit qbs. i just dont get what the big deal is, Green is old and he could easily be done in one hit (so could many) its just him saying that. he isnt trying to cause problems or destroy chemistry

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post

ok this just seems simply over analyzed. One big hit could take out any qb let alone one at Greens age. JT is a defensive player who loves to hit qbs. i just dont get what the big deal is, Green is old and he could easily be done in one hit (so could many) its just him saying that. he isnt trying to cause problems or destroy chemistry
              The deal is why is he saying it. How does by him saying that, benefit the team in any way?

He should be worried about the defense. He has no place to talk bout Trent Green who has been a consistent performer 5+ years.

Comment

Jason Taylor should be pissed off, he's been a great player all his career and never had a legit offense to help out his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                  Jason Taylor should be pissed off, he's been a great player all his career and never had a legit offense to help out his defense.
                  No reason to attack his new QB.

Has the Ravens defense ever called out their offense like that? Did Ray say that about Mcnair last year? No.

Jason Taylor is a great player, just not a smart one.

Comment

i think he is just frustrated. he has been on one of the best defenses in the nfl for years and hasnt had much help from the offense. he is a player that really loves to play and of course would like to go to a super bowl and he is getting near the end of his career and doesnt seen that in the near future. i been a die hard dolphins fan for 15 years and i feel his and zach thomas' pain. they never have left for more money or held out. they done there part for years and just want some help.

Comment

i thought that was hilarious, JT is awesome. If i were Green id be upset and i guess shocked but since im not i found it funny.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                        No reason to attack his new QB.

Has the Ravens defense ever called out their offense like that? Did Ray say that about Mcnair last year? No.

Jason Taylor is a great player, just not a smart one.
                        He was more calling out the front office than his QB imo.

Comment

jason taylor talks alot and nothing negative ever comes his way for it. he is one of those players who just gets away with it.

Comment

Jason Taylor said something!? No way! What an interesting title.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                              Jason Taylor said something!? No way! What an interesting title.
                              Yeah, he's usually a mute, but man, you should have heard it! I mean, HE SAID SOMETHING!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information