No announcement yet.

Break out 2nd year players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was their to develop in Shawne Merriman, hes a freak, there was nothing to teach him other than u line up here then go

Comment

Cutler or Leinart. One of them is going to explode and surprise alot of people. The other one will be mediocre.

Vernon Davis will make the Pro Bowl, and will have more than 16 yards per catch, along with 8 TDs.

Mario Williams will show some reasoning as to why he was picked before Reggie Bush. I expect 10-14 sacks out of him.

DeAngelo Williams. I hate saying this, but with the ZBS and his style of play, he can do very well. Especially later on in the season, when the ZBS has implemented itself well, and the OL can perform it well.

Michael Huff will be playing his more natural position @ FS, and I can see him making big plays. He was kind of dissapointing in his first season, but should do better when being given the role of FS. How much I wanted him last year...

Jimmy Williams or Jerious Norwood. I am not exactly sure how well Jerious Norwood will succeed in a powerblocking scheme. He was amazing in the ZBS, but with the new scheme in place, I am not so sure. He is a very fast and tough runner, so I do expect 1000 yards from him. Jimmy Williams is a perfect fit for the FS position, but seems to be struggling a bit in camp. If he can learn the position in time, I think he can make a big impact for the Falcons defense.

D'brickshaw Ferguson. With all the McNeil hype, many people are forgetting about this athletic monster. He had some trouble with bullrushes and some penalty problems as well (i think) but with another year of offseason conditioning, I think he can arise to greatness.

Damn. This 2006 class is ridiculous.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I'll do my picks for the AFC East

Bills - Donte Whitner
        Dolphins - Derek Hagan
        Jets - Eric Smith
        Patriots - Laurence Maroney

Comment

I can see Reggie Bush making much more of an impact this year. I think Jay Cutler will soon be realized as one of the best in the game. Laurence Maroney will dominate, mark my words. Despite what everyone's saying about him, I could see LenDale White having a pretty good year. Sometime this year, Kellen Clemens will come in. I can feel it, ansd when he does, it'll be a good thing. I've always known Claude Wroten would be a player, and he's ready to break out. Watch him closely. If Jerious Norwood gets more carries this year (which I'm not sure about), he could have a great year. Watch Jason Hatcher for Dallas, he's going to get more time this year at DE, and he'll be one heck of a player. T.J. Rushing could be a heck of a player at KR. Yup.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Mathias Kiwanuka with his move to strong side linebacker should be putting up some nice numbers...
            Deangelo Williams and the ZBS scheme will have a very good year.
            Last edited by TankGiant; 06-27-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

The Samoan Bulldozer!

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Michael Huff and Thomas Howard... watchout for those dudes..

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post

The Samoan Bulldozer!
                  Pic didn't work but I'm sure it's Peko.

It's a shame the lack of mention he gets among '06 rookie DT's given how great of a year he had. Our defense was best when he was in there and the starting job is his now.

Comment

I will go with
                    Seahawks- Darryl Tapp, Kelly Jennings
                    Falcons- Jerious Norwood
                    49ers- V Dav
                    Chargers- Antonio Cromartie

And theres this one 7th round draft pick from the Saints called Markeys Kostan, and I have a good feeling he puts up some above average numbers.
                    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                    the only hot actreeses are adult
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

my picks have been all mentioned a lot so I won't repeat them...okay yes I will...lol

Norwood, I look for 1200+ yards and 8+ TDs from him this season

Cromartie, a guy who I was calling for to ATL, but unfortunately he went to SD =/ oh well =( he's a BALLER

Sims, Ernie is a tackling machine I look for more big things from him this year.

Comment

Vernon... not AJ

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

With a year of adjustment under his belt, this is the year Reggie sets the league on fire. No homer.
                          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

O- Leinart
                            D- M. Williams
                            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

For the ATL...

Jerious Norwood, RB- Fastest good runningback in the league. Great vision. Underestimated power. Great hands. Not extremely elusive until in the open field but is very explosive. Should have a ton of total offensive yards.

Jimmy Williams, FS- People must be forgetting how good of an athlete thios guy is. I mean, 6'2 210 and runs a 4.4. Showed great tackling and hitting ability in his rookie year. SHould shine as a FS if he learns the position in time.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

santonio holmes

anthony smith

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information