X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver
    "the Saints don't get respect"

:roll:

That is the reason i wanted the hawks to lose today.

Comment

I got the Saints.

Comment

Saints....i know that might be a homer pick...

but if i wasn't a saints fan, i'd still probaly pick the Saints.

Comment

Saints vs Bears

After watching the Saints vs Eagles game, even though they won that game, they are not the Super Bowl Champs, or the Division Champs, and will lose since they are heading up to Chicago. Watch out for KR/PR Hester to take one back for 6.

Comment

New Orleans Saints @ Chicago Bears
            IDK about the Bears. Rex Grossman has been a question mark all year. You don't know what Grossman you are going to get. Then, earlier this year, the Bears defense was tremendous, but now in the last 5 games, it hasn't been great. Saints, on the other hand, have been consistent for the most part. You know which Saints team is showing up. Something I know about the Bears, they are 12-1 against the NFC and that 1 was the worthless week 17 game against the Packers. I picked the Siants at the beginning of the playoffs and I'm not pussing out now.
            Prediction:Saints 28, Bears 24

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
              IDK about the Bears. Rex Grossman has been a question mark all year. You don't know what Grossman you are going to get. Then, earlier this year, the Bears defense was tremendous, but now in the last 5 games, it hasn't been great. Saints, on the other hand, have been consistent for the most part. You know which Saints team is showing up. Something I know about the Bears, they are 12-1 against the NFC and that 1 was the worthless week 17 game against the Packers. I picked the Siants at the beginning of the playoffs and I'm not pussing out now.
              Except against the AFC, the Redskins, and the Panthers. K.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I think it'll be close, and in close games I always go with the home team, especially in the playoffs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I wonder if the Saints are tough enough to play the Bears. I bet you that the Bears are going to be SICK and TIRED of hearing that their defense is becoming porous these past few games and will absolutely stop the Saints running game. However, with that said, I WANT the Saints to win and will be rooting for them to win. The main reason: I don't want to see Rex Grossman in the Superbowl. Sorry Bears fans.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                    Thats there 6 loses. And they've looked better than the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
                      I wonder if the Saints are tough enough to play the Bears. I bet you that the Bears are going to be SICK and TIRED of hearing that their defense is becoming porous these past few games and will absolutely stop the Saints running game. However, with that said, I WANT the Saints to win and will be rooting for them to win. The main reason: I don't want to see Rex Grossman in the Superbowl. Sorry Bears fans.
                      I do. :D

I think the team that runs the ball and stops the run the best will win this game IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
                        Grossman looked puurty good today. But it could have been a mirage.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Thats there 6 loses.
                          I'll only count the first game against the Panthers because they had 2nd place wrapped up and couldnt change it. They're too finesse IMO. I see the Bears knocking them around in this one.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Thats there 6 loses.
                            I'll only count the first game against the Panthers because they had 2nd place wrapped up and couldnt change it. They're too finesse IMO. I see the Bears knocking them around in this one.
                            I wouldn't mind either team in it. The Saints for obvious reasons. Da Bears have Lovie Smith and they brought pain to the Seahawks......so either team, I don't mind at all.

Comment

Feed the beast, the Bears know people are doubting him. The feel-good story ends in Chi-Town.

sig by VLS
                              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                              I don't care...

Comment

Let me clear something up. If you are rooting against the Saints you don't have a soul. It's that simple.

Anyway, my heart says the Saints and my brain says the Bears. Screw it, I'm going New Orleans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information