No announcement yet.

How Expensive Are Your Team's Tickets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Expensive Are Your Team's Tickets?

How much does it cost you to see your favorite team live? And I'm not talking what the ticket price says. What do you actually have to pay to get into the stadium if you arn't a season ticket holder.

I know the Steelers tickets are on ebay and other sites for well over 100 each. Face value is 57 for the upper level bleacher seats and they are selling for well over 100 on just about every site.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

For the only game I actually went to last year, it was about 650$. Then again I was right on the 50 3 rows from the guests sideline.

Comment

I'm going to the lions and Dallas Game(At ford Field)...My dad's friend is a season ticket holder so we just buy them off him.....So it cost 62 Bucks per ticket!....Im going to be sitting here:

Comment

Im only going to 2 games this year and there both Buffalo Bills because i live in Buffalo Area so. Umm I got the tickets free from my dads business. I know ill be going to the Week 1 game and When ever they play the Jets at home. Ill be sitting right under where Steve Tasker goes into the Wall of Fame for the Bills.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

On average, some of the cheapest in the league.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Seahawks go for like 150-200 a piece on ebay but I have season tickets. Even though I live in Boise, Idaho.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
              I'm going to the lions and Dallas Game(At ford Field)...My dad's friend is a season ticket holder so we just buy them off him.....So it cost 62 Bucks per ticket!....Im going to be sitting here:

You going to make a fire millen sign?
              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Not sure, I think its around $50, we sit in the dawg pound baby.

Comment

I've unfortunately never been to a game, so I wouldn't know. :(

Comment

I just paid $57 a piece after the Ticketbastard fee for STANDING ROOM ONLY seats for three Patriot games...

Comment

Skins have the most seats, and probably the most expensive tickets. Most of them go to "corporate joes" that can afford them. That's sad cause we have the most people per game, but not the loudest stadium :\. Other than that, the season ticket waiting list is like 20-30+ years long.

Probably will go to a preseason game this year, or hopefully my dad can get a hookup through work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                        Im only going to 2 games this year and there both Buffalo Bills because i live in Buffalo Area so. Umm I got the tickets free from my dads business. I know ill be going to the Week 1 game and When ever they play the Jets at home. Ill be sitting right under where Steve Tasker goes into the Wall of Fame for the Bills.
                        Tasker game, awesome. I remember I went to the Thurmy one, pretty sure it was the 05 Dolphins game. I love Thurmy. I need to get my tickets.

Comment

I'm going to 5 games this year, probably at least 6, hopefully 8 ;)

Comment

Lambeau's aren't too. Family owns 2 tickets 3 rows up in the south end zone and they are between $50 and $60 for each.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Lambeau's aren't too. Family owns 2 tickets 3 rows up in the south end zone and they are between $50 and $60 for each.
                              And I'm not talking what the ticket price says. What do you actually have to pay to get into the stadium if you arn't a season ticket holder.
                              They are a hell of a lot more if you don't have season tickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information