Browns prepared for Joe Thomas holdout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns prepared for Joe Thomas holdout

Just saw this on SportsCenter...what does this mean for the rest of the draft picks when trying to determine the appropriate salary? Will it take other rookies longer to negotiate contracts and get into camp on time?

Well i know Brady Quinn was also going to holdout as well. So thats not good to hear for the browns.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Brady Quinn would be a lot more likely...if he still considers himself an elite prospect, he isn't going to like late first round money.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Rookie holdouts are such ********. You've proved absolutely nothing, but feel like you deserve more money? Shut the **** up, and get on the field.

Comment

the fact that both these supposed holdouts are for the browns is interesting... Is Cleveland just trying to be a bit cheap here? Or is it just a coincidence?

Comment

Saints still waiting for Meachem. He's the only unsigned rookie left.

Comment

Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
              the fact that both these supposed holdouts are for the browns is interesting... Is Cleveland just trying to be a bit cheap here? Or is it just a coincidence?
              Well Quinn was expected, due to him being a QB that could of went top 5 or top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
                Well Quinn was expected, due to him being a QB that could of went top 5 or top 10, but I didn't think Thomas was going to be a problem, so I'm not sure.
                Did the pack have a problem like this with AR?

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post

I wasn't sure, so I looked it up and found this:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...8/ai_n14831911

Comment

Saints still waiting for Meachem. He's the only unsigned rookie left.
                    I saw on Rotoworld that we are waiting to see what Bowe gets from the Chiefs before negotiations starts up with Meachem.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

If Quinn is anything like Leinart was last year... oh vey.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

is he gonna holdout or is he going fishing until preseason?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

They kind of have to hold out, every whines about players being selfish etc, but front offices are far, far worse than any player could ever be when it comes to getting blood out of a stone money wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            is he gonna holdout or is he going fishing until preseason?
                            worked good last time

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Who woulda thought that a guy who passed up such an advertised event as the NFL draft, is now going to be holding out for more money? He's the last prospect I expected to do this to be honest, but it IS a business, do what ya gotta do...
                              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information