If you could add 1 more player...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    For the Lions.. how about Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Carson Palmer..

Or Julius Peppers, Champ Bailey, Ed Reed, Walter Jones...
    Lol would be nice too>

I'd like to add Brain Urlacher, that way at least we'd have some LB presence. But any you just mentioned would help too.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Urlacher. I came close to saying Ed Reed. But, then suddenly, Tedy had another stroke.
      Last edited by 255979119; 06-25-2007, 03:40 AM.

Comment

If the chargers had Champ Bailey, I would have a hard time seeing us not win the super bowl.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
        RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
          If the chargers had Champ Bailey, I would have a hard time seeing us not win the super bowl.
          I thought you would go WR but, hey what team couldnt use Champ?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Ed Reed. That defensive backfield would be FUN to watch.

EDIT: Actually, Tommie Harris is needed more, so I'd probably choose him, but still, Reed-Sanders would be really fun to watch.
            Last edited by Dam8610; 06-25-2007, 02:43 AM.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

I would have said Walter Jones for the Chiefs but a Chiefs fan already said that so I will try somebody else:

DT Tommie Harris

Harris could be the best pass rushing DT in the league and his presence on the Chiefs defense and our young defensive line in particular could make our defense a top 5 defense. We have the talent in other areas and while we do have some young talent at defensive tackle we still don't have that proven three technique DT that is needed in the cover 2. a defensive line consisting of:

LE Tamba Hali
              NT Demarcus Tyler
              UT Tommie Harris
              RE Jared Allen

Would be one of the best in the league. Hopefully Turk McBride will be allowed to play DT in the long run so he could hopefully develop into the UT we need.

Comment

Reggie Bush just because of his age, hes young and I believe has a very bright future ahead of him...

Browns have a young QB, WR, TE, and a couple young offensive linemen, adding Reggie Bush to go with Jamal and then eventually being the starter would be very good for the team.

I would say LT, but the Browns with LT won't win anything yet, and in 2-3 years LT will most likely start declining, where as Reggie will be in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I thought you would go WR but, hey what team couldnt use Champ?
                  It would be nice to have a guy like Steve Smith, but I'm more content with our WR situation than our secondary situation right now.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                  RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

For the Bears, I would probably say Ed Reed. Mike Brown is often injured, and someone as good as Reed would make our defense even more fun.

If I went w/ Offense, I would go Andre Johnson, and see if Rexy can outthrow him

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                      For the Bears, I would probably say Ed Reed. Mike Brown is often injured, and someone as good as Reed would make our defense even more fun.

If I went w/ Offense, I would go Andre Johnson, and see if Rexy can outthrow him
                      just get yourself a qb and throw Grossman off a cliff.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

For the Ravens I'll go with Carson Palmer. Not only do we get the great young Qb but now the Bengals dont have him :p

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Peyton Manning, with Steve Smith and our defense we'd win 4 superbowls.

Comment

KVB is a right end so is julius peppers..so im going to go with LE and take Jason Taylor, we cant get too the QB AT ALL we need a pass rushing force

also potentiall Osi

Comment

Calvin Johnson so Vince can have the top wideout prospect this decade as his main target for the next decade.

Comment

Randy Moss...
                                or Marques Colston
                                Favre needs a big WR

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information