No announcement yet.

If you could add 1 more player...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I'd add either Brian Urlacher, or John Henderson to the Saints lineup.

I think we desperately need a major impact player in the middle of that Defense to control Offenses running games, and bring intensity and passion to the Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
      Personally I'd add either Brian Urlacher, or John Henderson to the Saints lineup.

I think we desperately need a major impact player in the middle of that Defense to control Offenses running games, and bring intensity and passion to the Defense.
      I'd probably talk Vilma if it were me.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
        I'd probably talk Vilma if it were me.
        Heck I'd take any stud MLB Vilma, Peterson, Pierce, Barnett, Morrison, Ryans etc..

it's been forever since we had a impact player at MLB.

Comment

For the Jaguars...I'd say Steve Smith.

Comment

Any stud DT would make our LB instantly better.

Comment

Brian Urlacher, Champ Bailey, or Ed Reed. Those are the guys I consider to be the best defensive players in the league.
              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

For the Raiders i would add Randy Moss. Oh wait... (jk)
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

D: Shawn Merriman.. Him and Manny would make a killer tandem

O: Calvin Johnson.. need a young playmaker at WR

Comment

Shawn Merriman for the 49ers. He would instantly put us in contention for a dominant defense.

Comment

For the Colts....... um, well.... Dan Marino because he can ride the bench behind Peyton, and finally get his Super Bowl ring next year.

No, but seriously, it would come down to Champ and Urlacher and since the cover 2 doesn't value corners as much and Urlacher has experience in the system already, I'd say Urlacher.

Comment

D: Jamal Williams - True NT that would solidify DL

O: Chad Johnson - Brings fun and competitveness to offense; Also adds real #1 WR

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

Tomlinson easily for the Pack.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Champ, Tommie Harris, Jammal Brown would all be great

Comment

For the 9ers I would take Vince Wilfork for D and Andre Johnson for the O

Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

Comment

It would be between Urlacher and Champ for me, but ILB lools like a much bigger need now so I'll take Urlacher.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information