• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul View Post
    I think this is a better picture.

Just a bit more classy
    The things they are on look plastic.

Patriots have chance, but the Niners and Cowboys are going to be pretty good in the next few years.

Comment

Go Niners...oppurtunity is coming up.

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief49er View Post
          wow the rings were smaller back then.. the Pats rings were freakin massive!!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
            wow the rings were smaller back then.. the Pats rings were freakin massive!!!
            Yah I aint gonna lie, the Pats rings are friggin nice. But I bet our 5 weigh more then your 3!!!!

:)

Comment

Yah I aint gonna lie, the Pats rings are friggin nice. But I bet our 5 weigh more then your 3!!!!

:)
              I bet our 0 weighs less than your 5.

Owner of ScarDraft
              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

I hate all of you the Browns haven't even been to one :[

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                  I bet our 0 weighs less than your 5.
                  I bet our 0 weighs just as much as your 0.

Comment

Considering how crappy the NFC is I don't see any NFC team winning the super bowl anytime soon.

Comment

This is the sexiest thread of all time. Although, Chief whoring out his wife is a little disturbing ... but whatever. 5 rings, 5 Lombardi trophies, they're just so damn sexy. It must suck to never have won one.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Ok, I like the 9'ers, but they aren't nearly as close to winning another Superbowl as many people might think.

After their team pulls off a mediocre year, we all of a sudden have like 20 some 9'er fans. You'd think a team would need a *good* year to acquire a crapload of bandwagon fans.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                          Ok, I like the 9'ers, but they aren't nearly as close to winning another Superbowl as many people might think.

After their team pulls off a mediocre year, we all of a sudden have like 20 some 9'er fans. You'd think a team would need a *good* year to acquire a crapload of bandwagon fans.

Why would you call bandwagon fans for a team that went only 7-9?

Hey buddy I have been a fan since I was about 5 years old, I am 30 now so I have earned my stripes with a shinny quarter. Also, I don't think the Niners are going to win the superbowl this year, or even next year. I think my team is on the rise and I am optimistic, like any fan should be. This post is about a race I see with a tie holding three teams ahead of the rest of the NFL. Out of these three teams I think the Niners have a chance to be the first to six. If you don't think so, whatever... Who is your team, and you think they will get six before any of these three?

..no

Comment

Why would you call bandwagon fans for a team that went only 7-9?

Hey buddy I have been a fan since I was about 5 years old, I am 30 now so I have earned my stripes with a shinny quarter. Also, I don't think the Niners are going to win the superbowl this year, or even next year. I think my team is on the rise and I am optimistic, like any fan should be. This post is about a race I see with a tie holding three teams ahead of the rest of the NFL. Out of these three teams I think the Niners have a chance to be the first to six. If you don't think so, whatever... Who is your team, and you think they will get six before any of these three?

..no

A) I never said *you* were a bandwagon fan, did I?

B) There has been an enormous rise in 9'er posters, and I'm tired of "GORE IS THE BEST!" "WE'VE ALREADY WON THE DIVISION" posts. I don't know why this is. I'd assume that all the 9'er fans that pretended they weren't 9'er fans when the 9'ers sucked are back saying they're 9'er fans. In my mind, those people are bandwagon fans. My bandwagon comment was more of a general post, than a reply to your post.

c) Dallas will win their 6th before anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post

Ummmmmmm .... Smells like ............. Jealousy.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                                Ummmmmmm .... Smells like ............. Jealousy.

*shrug*

I have no problem with people like you, who have always been around and an admitted 9'er fan. I just think it's weird that now that the 9'ers are decent there's so damn many more of you.

As I said before, my bandwagon comment wasn't to this thread in particular, just the sudden large amount of people who think the 9'ers are a guaranteed lock for the playoffs, and that Frank Gore is the best runningback in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information