It's a race to SIX!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fryman View Post
    yes, it is impossible for a team to win one game. There has never been an underdog win a sports event.
    Wow your sarcasm is stunning!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by fryman View Post
      The Steelers aren't as far away from the Super Bowl as people here make it seem. I would give the best chance to the Steelers or Cowboys.
      You're right, they're farther. I've got 2 words that will always haunt Big Ben: Bart Scott.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post

Sorry I was a bit distracted by the glistening of these things.

We have a few more elsewhere.;)

Comment

NFC can win a superbowl, just takes one turnover.

BigDog

Sorry to go off topic... but
          I think the guy in your sig just killed his wife and young son, then took his own life... I dont think he will rest in peace if thats the case.
          Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief49er View Post
            NFC can win a superbowl, just takes one turnover.

BigDog

Sorry to go off topic... but
            I think the guy in your sig just killed his wife and young son, then took his own life... I dont think he will rest in peace if thats the case.
            Yeah the Bears got turnovers and wait..........turned it over themselves. As for your speculation about my sig, the facts aren't in so keep that in mind.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Yeah the Bears got turnovers and wait..........turned it over themselves. As for your speculation about my sig, the facts aren't in so keep that in mind.
              True about the bears, but that game was all Manning. The bears needed a QB..
              Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

True about the bears, but that game was all Manning. [b]The bears needed a QB..[/b[
                There's no reason that should be in the past tense.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I'd be happy just to get the Colts franchise to 5 by 2010. :)

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                  <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                    I'd be happy just to get the Colts franchise to 5 by 2010. :)
                    I don't see it happening, Irsay is counting the championship as Indy's first so you guys would have to win the next 4 in a row.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I don't see it happening, Irsay is counting the championship as Indy's first so you guys would have to win the next 4 in a row.
                      I said Colts franchise. This title is Indianapolis's first.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Comment

I said Colts franchise. This title is Indianapolis's first.
                        Either way 5 by 2010 is not going to happen.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Either way 5 by 2010 is not going to happen.
                          It could with the first ever 4-peat. :)

Comment

It could with the first ever 4-peat. :)
                            And American car companies could make cars that get 80 miles to the gallon. :)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

True about the bears, but that game was all Manning. The bears needed a QB..
                              There's no reason that should be in the past tense.

LOL.

Speaking of your sig, you bailed on my quote in your sig. I'm a sad panda.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                                LOL.

Speaking of your sig, you bailed on my quote in your sig. I'm a sad panda.
                                No need for the sad panda, I still have the old sig saved. I just had to show tribute to one of my favorite wrestlers with the news of his untimely passing.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information