Buh Bye Tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    * "We've only just begun" by the carpenters*. . I applaude Da bears for this. They are setting a great example for the entire NFL by showing they will not stand for this crap.
    Give me a break, the Bears should have done this a while ago. There's no integrity to laud in doing this now, as opposed to when it should have been done.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

.........*insert slow clap for tank*

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        Give me a break, the Bears should have done this a while ago. There's no integrity to laud in doing this now, as opposed to when it should have been done.
        Well atleased they did somthing to express their disapproval unlike the Titans...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          I wonder if anyone will give him another shot, he would be a good get for tampa, they could probably use a little DT help. Plus he is a perfect fit for their defense with experience playing in a similar scheme.
          He'll probably be given another chance soon, if not Chances are that a contender will lose a DT during the season and will gladly sign him for hte remaining 8 games + playoffs.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            Well atleased they did somthing to express their disapproval unlike the Titans...
            No kidding. This really makes the Titans look inept.

Comment

He is going to have a hard time getting picked up by another team.

Comment

Guess it's back to sucking down 15 beef sticks per day.

Comment

I called this quite a while ago. If H-Ditka comes around, please someone rub this in his face for me as I'm rarely around anymore.

By the way, Titletown, I've spent the last 2 days in South Dakota. God damn this place sucks.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I can't imagine anyone will take a chance on him after all of this. It's not like he was an elite performer

Comment

I can only see him getting picked up late in the season due to need and injury. Teams are going to need to be desperate and hope he doesn't get in trouble again RIGHT BEFORE the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
                        I can only see him getting picked up late in the season due to need and injury. Teams are going to need to be desperate and hope he doesn't get in trouble again RIGHT BEFORE the playoffs.

How does that help? He can't serve his suspension unless he is picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          I called this quite a while ago. If H-Ditka comes around, please someone rub this in his face for me as I'm rarely around anymore.

By the way, Titletown, I've spent the last 2 days in South Dakota. God damn this place sucks.....
                          Tell me about it, I go up there for my grandmother every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            How does that help? He can't serve his suspension unless he is picked up.
                            I'm pretty sure that he can. I know it counts even if you're injured.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Where at in South Dakota?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                Tell me about it, I go up there for my grandmother every now and then.
                                Where to in SD?

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information