No announcement yet.

SI Top 25 Receivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBBUUUTTT however great this conversation is i would like to get it back on track... i think lee evans is to low... that cat is amazing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      BBBUUUTTT however great this conversation is i would like to get it back on track... i think lee evans is to low... that cat is amazing
      cough cough homer cough cough
      =)

jk

i agree

Comment

• i asked a question a few pages back that never got answered...for ppl that dont think steve smith is 1st or second best wr in the league....who is better and what do they do that makes them better then steve...

Comment

• Originally posted by reese View Post
          i asked a question a few pages back that never got answered...for ppl that dont think steve smith is 1st or second best wr in the league....who is better and what do they do that makes them better then steve...
          i think steve is the best reciever in the game

Comment

• ok good back on track....i like watchin steve smith play an he seems to be invincible

Comment

• im curious bout calvin johnson though...him an roy williams could give people problems if kitna gets them the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
                im curious bout calvin johnson though...him an roy williams could give people problems if kitna gets them the ball
                im glad calvin isnt a "Me" guy cause kitna will have to spread that vball around perfectly to those three guys... and no one is better than smith right now... could have been debatable 1 or 2 years ago though... and lee evans i mean come on.. runs good routes and has great speed... could be one of hte best in the afc in a year or two..... maybe with a quarterback

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  im glad calvin isnt a "Me" guy cause kitna will have to spread that vball around perfectly to those three guys... and no one is better than smith right now... could have been debatable 1 or 2 years ago though... and lee evans i mean come on.. runs good routes and has great speed... could be one of hte best in the afc in a year or two..... maybe with a quarterback
                  That's what will make the Detroit entertaining to watch. You never know which of their 2 Pro Bowl receivers are going to get the ball and they have one of the best slot guys in the business. I like Smith as the top dog in the league right now. The guy can do it all with little supporting cast on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    That's what will make the Detroit entertaining to watch. You never know which of their 2 Pro Bowl receivers are going to get the ball and they have one of the best slot guys in the business. I like Smith as the top dog in the league right now. The guy can do it all with little supporting cast on offense.
                    Calvin Johnson is a Pro Bowler?
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      Dammit I meant to put Pro Bowl caliber wideouts. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        Yes. He's that damn good.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information