No announcement yet.

SI Top 25 Receivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outside of the top 5...i dont like it...calvin johnson..even being a freak of nature shouldnt be on the list

Comment

My 25

1. Steve Smith
      2. Torry Holt
      3. Marvin Harrison
      4. Chad Johnson
      5. Andre Johnson
      6. Larry Fitzgerald
      7. Reggie Wayne
      8. Roy Williams
      9. Donald Driver
      10. Terrell Owens
      11. Javon Walker
      12. Anquan Boldin
      13. Randy Moss
      14. Lee Evans
      15. Plaxico Burress
      16. Hines Ward
      17. TJ Who'syourmomma
      18. Reggie Brown
      19. Santana Moss
      20. Laveranues Coles
      21. Mark Clayton
      22. Marques Colston
      23. Darrell Jackson
      24. Dieon Branch
      25. Chris Chambers

Comment

Jackson and Clayton on that list makes the list a bad list...

From what I've heard, 49'rs coaches are already ticked off with Jackson and are very unimpressed.

Comment

Driver is very underrated, he's right where he belongs. Randy Moss should be higher. Where the heck is Joey Galloway??!!!???!?!?!! He's better than half of the guys on that list right now at age 34 or whatever, and had better seasons than most of those guys last year with freaking Bruce Gradkowski throwing to him behind a bad OLine with no RB. And he's probably one of the 5 fastest WRs in the NFL still.

Comment

colston is a little overrated , so is moss by a large margin

Comment

People still continue to not read the fine print. This is not who's better skill wise. NOT skill wise. The list is actually pretty good.

Read this.

here are my top 25 wide receivers based on how I think they will fare in 2007
              Again, not who's better, who will have better numbers.

Comment

i mention driver and not evans and such because of the range. if fitz belongs above driver, wouldnt that also mean that he belongs well above evans? driver is 3 or 4 spots too high. fitz should be 5-6 driver borderline top 10.

and im a jets fan.

Comment

oh...and im not saying he is ranked accurate. but to all the steelers fans who say hines ward is a top 50 nfl PLAYER. here is a list where he isnt even a top 20 WR.

Comment

Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
                    i mention driver and not evans and such because of the range. if fitz belongs above driver, wouldnt that also mean that he belongs well above evans? driver is 3 or 4 spots too high. fitz should be 5-6 driver borderline top 10.

and im a jets fan.
                    driver doesn't have another probowl WR next to him, of course he'll get more catches/yards.

Comment

hahahahaahhaahhaahahahaah

Calvin Johnson at #20? What a joke.

Comment

Even though at 4, Marvin is to low on that list IMO. So is Holt.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                          Jackson and Clayton on that list makes the list a bad list...

From what I've heard, 49'rs coaches are already ticked off with Jackson and are very unimpressed.
                          Where did you hear that? It seems they are upset with lelie, not jackson.

Comment

Awful list. Roy williams at 3? Why is Harrison behind him? Mark Clayton shouldnt be on the list, hes not even a 1000 yard receiver. Torry Holt at 12 is a complete joke. Hes a top 5 WR. And yeah, Calvin Johnson hasnt played a down yet...

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Awful list. Roy williams at 3? Why is Harrison behind him? Mark Clayton shouldnt be on the list, hes not even a 1000 yard receiver. Torry Holt at 12 is a complete joke. Hes a top 5 WR. And yeah, Calvin Johnson hasnt played a down yet...
                              PAY ATTENTION. It goes by what he thinks the guys will produce not how they're ranked according to talent.

Geez.

Roy-1310 yards

Holt-1188

Roy wins.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Clayton could definetly get 1,000 yards, I think he can be a top 25 reciever but not ahead of Colston.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information