• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So because he said bolsomed over blossomed he threw a tantrum

Sounds like something a Manning would do

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
      New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts
      I think this is the year for Peyton Manning. The pressure has not been on him. The Colts were not the favorite. The Colts didn't have that attitude of super bowl or bust. Now this year being the #3 seed, it wasn't Colts:if you lose, this year is a disappointment. The Colts defense has really stept up this playoffs, and I am suprised. We all know about the struggles against the Patriots he has had in the past, but he has beat them the last couple of times, the last one being in Foxborough earlier this year. This year, its at Peyton's house, and I think he has it. In fact, I think this is Peyton's year. Just like how it was the Cardinals year in baseball. Being so close over the years, but then losing it, but the Colts, are the team I got.
      Prediction:Colts 31, Patriots 21
      I hope this will be yet another of Yoda's prediction that will come true.

I will be absolutely on the edge of my seat for that game. I hope the Colts get it done.

Comment

This is the last game I wanted. This is just playing into the media's hands. What would be even worse is a Peyton Manning/Colts versus the Saints.

Comment

Colts vs Patriots

Looking at the Colts defense lately, they have been producing the best defensive threat. But the Patriots offensive unit have been productive as well. The way P.Manning has been playing it's pretty obvious that it's going to be another chess match.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
            Originally posted by Ace
            Colts has held there own against the Pats for the past 2 or so games against them. So I would say the Colts win this one. Manning might not be the next Marino afterall.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmnYtt2ziYs
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijPvO...elated&search=

I saw this on the side and though it was funny so I thought I'd post it
            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

there is no question that the pats will win. THEY ARE THE FREAKIN PATS. This sport will have lost all suspsense and interst if the pats win again though. im sorry. Im a bad sport. **** me sideways. Its a damn broken record of marylin mason featuring william hung and jimmy buffett.... and wow, congrats golden boy, you won another, why dont we just build a dam shrine of you and coach saving a freakin dog from a burning car

oh also, teddy bruschi, he has to make atleast 30 tackles a game and announce he is playing with alzheimers and a broken spine.

Comment

read sig
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

I will snap if New England wins

Comment

New England has it. Is it even a question? You have one side which has probably 2nd all-time in terms of clutch coach/QB combo, versus a coach/QB combo that are best known for under achievement.

Comment

hmmm

I think Indy's defense has been playing over its head and reality will set in a week. Baltimore let Indy off the hook by only rushing Jamal Lewis 13 times, and I think Indy will see almost that many carries from both Maroney and Dillon on Sunday. Asante Samuel ressurects visions of Ty Law and the Pats win 24-13.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Hard to believe that Manning-Brady face off after being so lackluster the past few weeks. Granted Brady took them to the W but you'd think they would be carrying their teams to this point and that's not the case.

You can say the Colts D has been playing over their head but Peyton hasn't been playing good either so they could switch roles and still get the W.

Peyton needs to step it up though, I love this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                          This is the last game I wanted. This is just playing into the media's hands. What would be even worse is a Peyton Manning/Colts versus the Saints.
                          I'd take a Manning storyline over a Patriots dynasty storyline every single time

Comment

I honestly believe that NE has the only chance to stop Indy

But if theyre defense starts playing "normal" again well then everyone but Oakland could beat them

Comment

I could care less, hate both of these teams.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

How ironic would it be if Adam V kicked the winning field goal? I really don't hope it comes to that. Hopefully P Manning and co get going early and get a good lead. Our defense has finally showed up when it matters and I expect them to step up big time especially for the Pats.
                                Colt 4 life

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information