X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great sig man

Comment

Originally posted by a-dub83
      How ironic would it be if Adam V kicked the winning field goal? I really don't hope it comes to that. Hopefully P Manning and co get going early and get a good lead. Our defense has finally showed up when it matters and I expect them to step up big time especially for the Pats.
      true, but you could also look at it the other way, how ironic would it be if he missed it?

man Belichick would look like an even bigger genius for getting rid of him and replacing him with a rookie.

Or how about Gostkowski making the winning field goal?

lol

Comment

or how about vinatieri kicking the ball out of boundsafter the colts just scored with 1:00 on the clock

Comment

Colts win 27-21.

Comment

What would really be ironic is if Vinatieri missed a game winning FG as time expired. But obviously, I don't expect that to happen. I really like how the Colts have played this post season. But I really like how Brady has played every post season. Tough call.

Comment

As I said prior to the Chargers' game. I will never bet against the Patriots, especially in this match-up, the odds suck. Although I will mention one thing pro-Colts; 1994 NFCCG, Steve Young got "the monkey [Dallas] off his back."

Comment

I very much think I should pick the Colts. Their defense is playing well.

But I started the playoffs thinking Patriots/Saints for the Super Bowl, and I'll stick with both of my picks. For all the talk that I've seen about the Patriots potentially running more against the Colts, I expect them to spread it out a lot. The offense has been playing, overall, fairly well down the stretch of the year, with guys getting fit into roles. I think spreading it out allows them to limit the speed of the Colts D. There will be a healthy amount of DIllon/Maroney/Faulk mixed in, but I'd look for this game to be put in Brady's capable hands.

It'll be a tough matchup for the Patriots D, though. This D lacks speed, and if the Colts OL can protect, Peyton should be able to exploit. Addai/Rhodes is a solid combo, but the Patriots DL is playing fairly well, and it's protecting a suspect LB crew. I wouldn't be surprised to see Belichick drop into coverages to protect his back 7, if the DL starts off the game well enough in it's ability to hold the line.

At the end of the day, Dungy's a good coach, but Belichick is better, and that might be the edge the Patriots needs. Of course, the difference may be Vinatieri. THis is a different game from earlier in the year, as the teams have changed. I like a close contest, perhaps something like 24-21.

Comment

I have to pick the Patriots, even though I am completely and totally biased on this issue.
                  But I will say this. There is something about the Tom Brady/Manning thing that goes beyond what numbers and statistical anylisis are capable of explaining. I don't beleive in any form of predetermined destiny, or fatalism, and really anything of that nature..but I'm just not sure Peyton Manning is supposed to win a Superbowl.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119
                    I honestly believe that NE has the only chance to stop Indy

But if theyre defense starts playing "normal" again well then everyone but Oakland could beat them
                    Really? Is that why they went 12-4? :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
                      Pats know Peyton too well so I reckon its the Pats by 10
                      You could say the same thing for the Colts and that they know Brady too well so anything can happen. This is definately a GREAT rivalry game. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
                      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

36-31 COLTS.

Comment

I don't like the fact the Colts are winning this poll.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            I don't like the fact the Colts are winning this poll.
                            Agreed. It's unsettling.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

colts. i've stuck with them this far in the face of the million and one "baltimroe will kill them lolz" people who last week thought that baltimore had an offense and through the first week when people actually thought kansas city had a team. either way, go peyton. get a ring.

Comment

Man, 60%? Are you kidding me? I think if money were on the line, few would vote for Indianapolis. Indianapolis very well may win, but history says otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information