AFC Championship Game: Patriots vs. Colts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820
    lol there might have been more people that wanted the patriots to lose than for the colts to win
    I was defntly in that category. Although, I am happy for Dungy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820
      lol there might have been more people that wanted the patriots to lose than for the colts to win
      I wanted the Colts to lose.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01
        Now, I'm just wondering which is a more important matchup.

Bears D vs. Manning
        Thomas Jones/Ced Benson vs. the Colts run-D
        Grossman vs. the world
        Smith vs. Dungy (as it will be in the news about two black coaches which is good but now when there's another black coach in the SB, we can treat it like another coach)
        Manning vs. Playoff Past
        Mark Anderson vs. Ryan Diem

and just for fun:

Gould vs. Vinateiri
        definetly the battle of the kickoff coverage units...
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• how bout them Colts, that's all i got to say, going back to celebrating, holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Colt 4 life

Comment

• GREAT GAME TODAY!!! Definately a CLASSIC!!! Whos the best QB in the NFL now???
            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

• Originally posted by indyfan1985
              GREAT GAME TODAY!!! Definately a CLASSIC!!! Whos the best QB in the NFL now???
              Probably still Tom Brady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10
                Originally posted by indyfan1985
                Tom Brady threw an int. on their comeback drive, under the pressure that it was said that he thrives in. Peyton outplayed Brady, proved that he can win big games, and he already outstrips Brady in the regular season and it isn't even close. Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06
                  Originally posted by Jughead10
                  Originally posted by indyfan1985
                  Tom Brady threw an int. on their comeback drive, under the pressure that it was said that he thrives in. Peyton outplayed Brady, proved that he can win big games, and he already outstrips Brady in the regular season and it isn't even close. Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady.
                  Yeah, its not like brady has done it in the playoffs consistently. Not like he led 2 game winning drives in the Super Bowl. Manning won a AFC championship. BEST QB EVER.

Marino set a lot of records in his day. If he won that 1 SB, and montana kept his 3, would you say marino was better because of all his records?

Im not saying manning is a bad QB, hes easily 2nd best. I cant put brady behind him. Being a good QB isnt about throwing 50 tds. To be the best in their current generation, he has to be consistently good in the playoffs. 1 year down..

And congrats to manning. He deserves it. If he wins a SB, easily top 5 of all time.

Comment

• Manning was better before yesterday and now has increased the margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                      Manning was better before yesterday and now has increased the margin.
                      How?

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
                        Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                        How?
                        Best stats and makes the players around him better. The Colts' playoff losses were always due to the whole team, people just put it all on Manning because he's the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
                          How?
                          Best stats and makes the players around him better. The Colts' playoff losses were always due to the whole team, people just put it all on Manning because he's the QB.
                          If stats made great QB's, marino would have been the best, by a far margin.

Manning has played poor in the playoffs. Its not all on him. But he has played noticeable poor in the playoffs, especially considered to brady, at least before this year.

Im not saying manning is the worst, i cant put him ahead of brady. Brady makes the players around him better as well. Were reche caldwell or jabar gaffney any ever good before they came to the patriots? How about not having a great RB before dillon came? Brady doesnt have as good a supporting cast as manning, unless you think caldwell and gaffney are better than harrison and wayne.

Comment

How?
                            So I guess that means he can't get ALL the praise when they win either right?

Sig by Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by jblaze66
                              How?
                              So I guess that means he can't get ALL the praise when they win either right?
                              I'm not giving him all the praise.

Comment

• i'm assuming all the numbskulls who ranted earlier this year about how manning would never win in the playoffs have all come in here and eaten crow now? no? bloody cowards.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information