No announcement yet.

AFC Championship Game: Patriots vs. Colts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brady will play better, the defense will play good as usual. pats in a close one

sig by JETS5128

Comment

Originally posted by tylaw24
      Are you freakin serious njx?? The guy said that the Patriots and the Colts have evened up in defence. I think the fact that the Pats have allowed the fewest points scored against them during their existence in the NFL is a perfectly good point/indicator of the red zone D they have developed.

No I don't think this is only time Belichick has been considered classless. I take offense when people suggest that Bill 'ordered' the players to go dance in the middle as the FG sailed through the air. People are only saying these things because LT went off about it.

I've seen plenty of Colts fans on this board complain about the Run D all season long. They have played 2 outstanding game thus far, but a whole season of Colt's defence was compared to the Patriot's and I thought that I'd speak up.
      First of all. I have always hated Bill Belichick! The reference I was making was in the playoffs when the Patriots lost to the Broncos last year Bill Belichick was the worst sport ever. I hate his attitude. That makes him classless.

On the other hand Tony Dungy loses on a last second field goal that was misses and he came out with a smile hugged Bill Cohwer and congradulated him. He told the media that he was lookming forward to next season. THAT IS CLASS! Not oh well we lose Im gonna just put my head down and mumble.

The colts and pats D is not similar at all. The colts D is terrible, but the Pats D IMO isnt what they were a few years ago. What im saying is I think Manning can exploit this D. Maybe not the one of a few years ago, but this one he can. Now Brady is always going to exploit our D. The D's arnt close in skill but the Pats D is more vonurable than they used to be.

Im not just all the sudden saying this because of the Chargers game Ive thought this for years. I never once made a reference to the Chargers game. When I saw that I just smiled because I already knew thats what they were.

Sig by BoneKrusher
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

has anyone else predicted a total shootout yet (if so, we'll pretend i qft'ed you)? i'm thinking like, 42-38 indy.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
          has anyone else predicted a total shootout yet (if so, we'll pretend i qft'ed you)? i'm thinking like, 42-38 indy.
          See thats what I say somethin high.... mybe not that high but high.

Peyton won't be shut down by this D. Neither will Brady by our D.

Sig by BoneKrusher
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by RCAChainGang
            Originally posted by tylaw24
            Are you freakin serious njx?? The guy said that the Patriots and the Colts have evened up in defence. I think the fact that the Pats have allowed the fewest points scored against them during their existence in the NFL is a perfectly good point/indicator of the red zone D they have developed.

No I don't think this is only time Belichick has been considered classless. I take offense when people suggest that Bill 'ordered' the players to go dance in the middle as the FG sailed through the air. People are only saying these things because LT went off about it.

I've seen plenty of Colts fans on this board complain about the Run D all season long. They have played 2 outstanding game thus far, but a whole season of Colt's defence was compared to the Patriot's and I thought that I'd speak up.
            First of all. I have always hated Bill Belichick! The reference I was making was in the playoffs when the Patriots lost to the Broncos last year Bill Belichick was the worst sport ever. I hate his attitude. That makes him classless.

On the other hand Tony Dungy loses on a last second field goal that was misses and he came out with a smile hugged Bill Cohwer and congradulated him. He told the media that he was lookming forward to next season. THAT IS CLASS! Not oh well we lose Im gonna just put my head down and mumble.

The colts and pats D is not similar at all. The colts D is terrible, but the Pats D IMO isnt what they were a few years ago. What im saying is I think Manning can exploit this D. Maybe not the one of a few years ago, but this one he can. Now Brady is always going to exploit our D. The D's arnt close in skill but the Pats D is more vonurable than they used to be.

Im not just all the sudden saying this because of the Chargers game Ive thought this for years. I never once made a reference to the Chargers game. When I saw that I just smiled because I already knew thats what they were.
            I understand were you are coming from on the post-game comments after the Broncos playoffs game. Belichick did seem like a classless person in his press conference. You have to understand though that Dungy and Belichick are two different people with different views. Belichick works hard the minute the game is over to prepare for the next game. Thats why you hear all his players, and himself saying "our focus is on (insert team here)" and we are taking it one game a a time.

He wants the W so bad that when the media gets up in his face he is bitter and angry. Add to the fact that he hates the media (like I said before), plus the heat of the moment makes him say things that he wouldn't normally say. The same thing happened to LT when he was carried away with all the "disrespect" he was feeling. The only difference is that LT was saying the same s*** the next day.

Dungy accepted defeat in a close game against the Steelers and went out and congratulated Cowher. Belichick didn't go out into the middle of the field and spit in the face of Shanahan. He shook his hand and walked away.

I know that I can't change your opinion on the Pats, but you can at least try and understand that Bill has had bad experiences with the media and his actions during press conferences are majorly influenced by his history with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
            thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
            Michael Griffin #27

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
            the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

Comment

wll im sure y'all heard of whatifsports, and so i simulate NE/IND

http://whatifsports.com/nfl/boxscore...D=2442771&ad=1

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
              They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
              The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by dcrls

Nah i've never heard of this site. When i simulated it, the score was preety damn close, like 40-38 in favor of the Pats.

Michael Griffin #27

Comment

I also just simmed a game where the Cardinals beat the Colts. Take that for what its worth.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway

I also just simmed a game where the Cardinals beat the Colts. Take that for what its worth.
                    Lol I tried Cards vs Colts too and got a win for Arizona. Craziness.

Michael Griffin #27

Comment

NE in an easy win. Dungy and Payton simply cannot beat Indy in the playoffs and nothing will be different this year. The winner of this game should win the Super Bowl in a walk. NO has a shot but are too inexperienced, Chicago is fried rice unless by a miricle, Indy wins, then they have a shot.
                      And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian
                        NE in an easy win. Dungy and Payton simply cannot beat Indy in the playoffs and nothing will be different this year. The winner of this game should win the Super Bowl in a walk. NO has a shot but are too inexperienced, Chicago is fried rice unless by a miricle, Indy wins, then they have a shot.
                        The Patriots beat us by 3 points, in New England, after we spent three straight weeks on the road with Grossman having a pretty awful game.

I would much much MUCH rather face the Patriots than the Colts.

Honestly I don't think either AFC team is much better than the NFC teams. San Diego and Baltimore are were the two dominant teams, and they both pissed down their legs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          The Patriots beat us by 3 points, in New England, after we spent three straight weeks on the road with Grossman having a pretty awful game.

Honestly I don't think either AFC team is much better than the NFC teams. San Diego and Baltimore are were the two dominant teams, and they both pissed down their legs.
                          Check the records, it wasn't even close. However, I cannot blame a Bear's fan from hoping for the best. I'd think the same way if I was a Bear's fan but the reality is a different thing.
                          And proud of it!!!

Comment

I cannot wait any longer for this game!! Only about 24 hours till kickoff, and the suspense is killing me! I am thinking that it will be a close game, which the Colts have had many during this season so it should help them out. I am hoping our secondary plays an outstanding game along with our run defense forcing Brady to throw passes under pressure and into tight coverage. My prediction for the score: Colts-27 Pats- 21
                            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Check the records, it wasn't even close. However, I cannot blame a Bear's fan from hoping for the best. I'd think the same way if I was a Bear's fan but the reality is a different thing.
                              I watched the whole game, it was close, losing by 3 points is close, no matter how you slice it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I hate them both but I will have to go with my gut which says NE. Brady will find a way to pull it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information