No announcement yet.

AFC Championship Game: Patriots vs. Colts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone brought up a point on ESPN, what are the odds that Manning and Brady have three mediocre games in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by Iamcanadian
      NE in an easy win. Dungy and Payton simply cannot beat Indy in the playoffs and nothing will be different this year. The winner of this game should win the Super Bowl in a walk. NO has a shot but are too inexperienced, Chicago is fried rice unless by a miricle, Indy wins, then they have a shot.
      The Patriots beat us by 3 points, in New England, after we spent three straight weeks on the road with Grossman having a pretty awful game.

I would much much MUCH rather face the Patriots than the Colts.

Honestly I don't think either AFC team is much better than the NFC teams. San Diego and Baltimore are were the two dominant teams, and they both pissed down their legs.
      Check the records, it wasn't even close. However, I cannot blame a Bear's fan from hoping for the best. I'd think the same way if I was a Bear's fan but the reality is a different thing.
      I watched the whole game, it was close, losing by 3 points is close, no matter how you slice it.
      Sorry to tell ya mate, but the Chicago - New England game ended with a 17-13 scoreline. That's a 4 point difference. Yes it was close, but a FG wouldn't have tied the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
      thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
      Michael Griffin #27

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
      the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

Comment

Originally posted by tylaw24
        NE in an easy win. Dungy and Payton simply cannot beat Indy in the playoffs and nothing will be different this year. The winner of this game should win the Super Bowl in a walk. NO has a shot but are too inexperienced, Chicago is fried rice unless by a miricle, Indy wins, then they have a shot.
        The Patriots beat us by 3 points, in New England, after we spent three straight weeks on the road with Grossman having a pretty awful game.

Honestly I don't think either AFC team is much better than the NFC teams. San Diego and Baltimore are were the two dominant teams, and they both pissed down their legs.
        Check the records, it wasn't even close. However, I cannot blame a Bear's fan from hoping for the best. I'd think the same way if I was a Bear's fan but the reality is a different thing.
        I watched the whole game, it was close, losing by 3 points is close, no matter how you slice it.
        Sorry to tell ya mate, but the Chicago - New England game ended with a 17-13 scoreline. That's a 4 point difference. Yes it was close, but a FG wouldn't have tied the game.
        Whoops..you're correct. For whatever reason I was thinking 17-14. My point is that the Pats would be favorites, and they should be, but there's no reason to think the Bears-Saints can't beat the Colts-Pats. I think any matchup of the four would be a great game.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Whoops..you're correct. For whatever reason I was thinking 17-14. My point is that the Pats would be favorites, and they should be, but there's no reason to think the Bears-Saints can't beat the Colts-Pats. I think any matchup of the four would be a great game.
          And we had a shot at the end of the game to win it. It was a close game my friend. And it'd be interesting to face you guys in the SB for a 2nd time this season.

Btw, I don't want the Pats to win, but I just have a feeling that the magic is going to continue.

Pats - 27
          Colts - 20

I know I know, but I've gotta pick who I think is going to win this game, and that is the Pats, unfortunately.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Seriously, I have not felt good this whole three weeks of playoffs action and this week was the most slow and painful week I have ever endured. The Colts just do this to me every year since I can remember. I have faint memories of Jim Harbaugh getting sacked and the Hail Mary in '95.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Bigger thread: This one or NFC Champ thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
                Well done! You can count! A+ for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
                thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
                Michael Griffin #27

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
                  Well done! You can count! A+ for you

Wow, I meant outcome, any idiot can tell that.

Comment

Pats by 6 so I can be right on my Pats/Bears Superbowl pick at the beginning of the playoffs.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm going with the Colts. Manning will have a good game today.

Comment

• Go Colts, I hate the Patriots so much...
                        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                        A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

• /\

Comment

• It is hard to pcik against the Patriots.. but I want the Colts to win because I want the Raiders HC over with now.

Comment

• Should be an extremely interesting game. On the surface, it would seem that the Colts have the advantage, but I still have a hard time picking against the Patriots in such a scenario, as the team has, overall, been playing more consistent offense down the stretch. Will be interesting.

Comment

• brady misses his first throw
                                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                                Originally posted by Complex
                                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information