Picks your team traded away that turned out to be great

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    How did he go 31 with that kind of scouting report and production?? I did not follow the draft back then.
    idk from that scouting report he seemes amazing.........
    ehh guess whoever wrote that mustve been wasted

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      idk from that scouting report he seemes amazing.........
      ehh guess whoever wrote that mustve been wasted
      He was pretty awesome in college; he caught 7 TDs in one game.

Any 49er fan, and a few Charger fans, will know that Woods had a high ceiling, but injuries, lack of work ethic (he wanted to be a professional bass fisherman more than play football. Not a joke.), and a coaching regime change prevented him from ever seeing the field.

Comment

Yeah its no big shock, players get given a butt load of money, get injured still have financial security and say "eh" why bust my balls I've been paid, then a new coach comes in and when they want to play the coach says "gtfo n00b"

Comment

If my memory serves correctly, Dallas owned the pick that was eventually used to draft Joe Montana. That's pretty bad ass.....until you realize that we traded it away in the package that brought us Tony Dorsett. Can't really complain too much about that.
          Originally posted by 21ST
          He was protecting his self
          Originally posted by tjsunstein
          From what? His leg?
          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
          That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
          "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
            2003, traded from #4 to #22 from Jets. Players we could have had:
            Terence Newmann, Terell Suggs, Kevin Williams (just in top 10). But I am fine w/ Grossman, he has done decent in the 1 season he has had.
            I didn't know Lovie Smith posted on this site

Comment

Originally posted by 49erfanatic View Post
              ooh sick burn!

Comment

Terence Newmann, Terell Suggs, Kevin Williams (just in top 10). But I am fine w/ Grossman, he has done decent in the 1 season he has had.
                Originally posted by 49erfanatic View Post
                Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                ooh sick burn!
                Nah, man... Lovie wouldn't have said "decent". He would have said that Grossman did "very well" in relatively limited time. That can't be Lovie.

Comment

dunno if anyone mentioned it but the packers traded away the pick that was used on hutchinson one year

also we took ferguson over chambers who (i think) was rated higher at the time and played college ball in wisconsin

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

In '05 the Texans traded down from their 13th pick to the Saints' 16th. We took Travis Johnson who is nothing but a fat waste.... Derrick Johnson went 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
                      In '05 the Texans traded down from their 13th pick to the Saints' 16th. We took Travis Johnson who is nothing but a fat waste.... Derrick Johnson went 15th.
                      And the Saints got one of the best young LTs in the league. That's pretty funny.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

You wouldn't have taken Kevin Williams at 4, he was considered a reach whre Minnesota took him and fans were outraged . . . . well mostly because we missed our pick.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information