Troy Smith Questions Goodell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
    Smith seems to have the charisma and poise of a true leader.

If only he was not a midget...

That midget is gonna be awesome.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Good question and good answer.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        I really liked him coming out, and knew he was not going to be anything more than a late day one pick. But, I hoped that whoever did get him would be able to let him sit for a while and eventually see if he could handle the reigns as a number 1 quarterback. Of all the teams, Baltimore was probably the best option for him considering he has McNair to learn from.

Comment

my boy (ten)

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            yea I am glad we got him!!!

Comment

Troy Smith is going to be the Danny Weuffel of this decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                Go Troy. Maybe he could be in Troy Vincent's role someday.. He likes discussion and debate stuff, always gives good answers in interviews.
                I doubt it...scouts were none to happy w/ his attitude problems...he's very stubborn and hasnt been noted as being the nicest of guys...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I doubt it...scouts were none to happy w/ his attitude problems...he's very stubborn and hasnt been noted as being the nicest of guys...
                  He has off the field issues concerning his friends and their mischevious behaviours also. I do however believe he could turn it around if he has a good opportunity to motivate him.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                    He has off the field issues concerning his friends and their mischevious behaviours also. I do however believe he could turn it around if he has a good opportunity to motivate him.
                    Troy already has turned, he had problems at the start of his college career but he really turned it around being a model citizen last year, and he has great maturity, and poise. At worst a reliable backup with possibility for more. His pick was straight robbery, you can't teach winning, mobility, and heart. Smith has it all, I hate OSU but was happy when he won Heisman.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

What really troubles me about this post is how Troy Smith questions the Commish, if he doesn't think this hard-ass disciplinary stance is a "good thing" for the league, that makes me greatly question his character. The Commissioner has done only good things since coming in, and taking a tough stance on low-life punks is a very good thing, not to think of it as that obviously points to character issues.

Comment

Originally posted by amazingdonnie View Post
                        What really troubles me about this post is how Troy Smith questions the Commish, if he doesn't think this hard-ass disciplinary stance is a "good thing" for the league, that makes me greatly question his character. The Commissioner has done only good things since coming in, and taking a tough stance on low-life punks is a very good thing, not to think of it as that obviously points to character issues.
                        Did you read what Smith asked? He didn't say anything about the disciplinary actions, just about Goddell not talking about the positive things going on in the NFL right now and just the negatives, nothing to do with people getting suspended and such.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                          Troy Smith is going to be the Danny Weuffel of this decade.
                          So? No one is saying that Troy Smith is on the path to greatness, people are thinking that he might have a chance in Baltimore. I don't see how this is relevant, but no one is saying that Troy Smith will be the next great QB like Michael Vick.

;)
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

He might be a fifth rounder, but it's not like a rookie can come into the league more accomplished than having a Heisman in their closet.

Comment

I think it was a good thing for Troy, it showed leadership ability. His follow-up question was priceless and I'm sure that will gain him some respect for sticking to his guns at least.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I think he should be concentrating more on making an NFL roster then calling out the commish. I think the may be better suited for a career in investigative journalism then a that of an NFL QB.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information