No announcement yet.

NFC OR AFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about the QB. In that regard, AFC has a 2:1 advantage over the NFC. I'll take my chances w/the AFC.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
      It's all about the QB. In that regard, AFC has a 2:1 advantage over the NFC. I'll take my chances w/the AFC.
      No it's not. Brad Johnson's Bucs destroyed then MVP Rich Gannon's Raiders.

Then unknown Tom Brady's Patriots beat Kurt Warner's high flying offense by hitting them in the mouth.

Defense wins championships.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Then unknown Tom Brady's Patriots beat Kurt Warner's high flying offense by hitting them in the mouth.

I hate that phrase. It's just not true. BALANCE wins championships. Sorry about my QB comment tho... it was a bit ambiguous. I didn't mean it that literally. However, the Bears defense, imo, has been playing only above average recently. Also, Grossman is just so much worse than the 3 remaining playoff teams' QBs that it's hard to pick the Bears. In addition, Brad Johnson and Tom Brady were good QBs back then too. Not so much for Sexy Rexy.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

In one game anything can happen. I think the best matchup for the NFC to win would be the Saints vs. the Pats. The Saints offense would be able to put alot of points on the board and the Pats would have trouble keeping up.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I hate that phrase. It's just not true. BALANCE wins championships. Sorry about my QB comment tho... it was a bit ambiguous. I didn't mean it that literally. However, the Bears defense, imo, has been playing only above average recently. Also, Grossman is just so much worse than the 3 remaining playoff teams' QBs that it's hard to pick the Bears. In addition, Brad Johnson and Tom Brady were good QBs back then too. Not so much for Sexy Rexy.
            I never specifically said the Bears. This year that rule may not apply because the Bears and Pats are the only defenses that are very good.

And Rex played pretty good yesterday. A hell of a lot better than Hass, McNair, Rivers, Peyton ******* Manning, and yes, the golden boy, Tom Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
              In one game anything can happen. I think the best matchup for the NFC to win would be the Saints vs. the Pats. The Saints offense would be able to put alot of points on the board and the Pats would have trouble keeping up.
              I think the Patriots would punch the Saints in the mouth, rough up their recievers, and win.

When the Saints played the Ravens earlier in the year, they got beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection
                The Bears are the weakest team left. There defense although great at the start of the season has been medicore for a while now. There Receving corps and run game aren't that good either. Even if Grossman continues to play well it won't be enough.
                I respect your opinion but our run game isn't that good? Would you like to back that up? We've had one of the hottest running games as of late in the entire NFL. I won't argue about our WR corps. They're pretty good, but not great, especially if Bradley is out.

If Brees falters, the Saints will lose. Why does everyone just think that Rex is the only QB that can choke this weekend? Drew could throw up a stinker for all we know because he has had some bad games this year.

I honestly think on paper the Pats are the weakest team left. I mean we almost beat them with Very Bad Rexy had the helm that game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I disagree. When Rex is on, he's as good as anyone. The problem with him is he's not always on. If he's really on the next 2 games, it will be VERY difficult to stop the Bears.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information