X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bentley back for Browns!

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CLE/10242862

great news

Browns offensive line should be good...hopefully Bentley gets in football shape fast.

Comment

Bentley is a beast. Good luck to him returning.

Comment

The Browns line with Steinbach and Thomas and the return of Bentley could equal one of the better lines in the National Football League

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Bentley's missed a lot of football, so training camp is going to be crucial for him.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Glad to see him comeback, would have hated to have seen one of the premier young lineman lose his career to an injury.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

i'm impressed, i thought he was close to done considering the injury troubles. I hope he gets back on track and has a healthy and successful finish to his career. If he can even be back to him old self by the start of next season that would be a huge boost,

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Well he's still not back yet. He will work out individually at TC and if he can compete with the team he will be part of the 53 man roster. Otherwise they'll put him on the PUP and he'll come back week 8. Either way is good news. I hope he makes it back by week 1 for the Pittsburgh matchup. This could be our OL starters if he comes back so soon:
                LT-Joe Thomas
                LG-Eric Steinbach
                C-LeCharles Bentley
                RG-Hank Fraley
                RT-Ryan Tucker
                that is one heck of an offensive line. Quinn won't have as hard of a time learning the pro game with those guys blocking.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                  Well he's still not back yet. He will work out individually at TC and if he can compete with the team he will be part of the 53 man roster. Otherwise they'll put him on the PUP and he'll come back week 8. Either way is good news. I hope he makes it back by week 1 for the Pittsburgh matchup. This could be our OL starters if he comes back so soon:
                  LT-Joe Thomas
                  LG-Eric Steinbach
                  C-LeCharles Bentley
                  RG-Hank Fraley
                  RT-Ryan Tucker
                  that is one heck of an offensive line. Quinn won't have as hard of a time learning the pro game with those guys blocking.
                  I thought Fraley would stay at C and Bentley would move to RG.

Shaffer has no chance at taking the RT spot? What did you guys pay him to do exactly?

Comment

I like the idea of Bentley at RG and Fraley at center more, RG isn't as hard as center is IMO it should be easier for Bentley and he has played at a pro bowl level there. I really don't think Bentley should come back because I have that gut feeling something horrible is going to happen to his leg, but if he comes back and does well I'll be happy, I just don't want to see him get carted off again.

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. Once he is suited up come Sundays then rejoice.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

That left side will be quite formidable if he does come back.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Well, if Bently can get back to 100% and get his feel back for the game, he could do pretty good this season, and hopefully get back close to that pro-bowl caliber player he was a couple years ago. And RG would probably be better for him and his bad leg.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            Don't get your hopes up. Once he is suited up come Sundays then rejoice.
                            exactly...I wouldn't be gettign happy or anything until you see him playing on September 9th
                            Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                            Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                            Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                            A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I'm glad he's better. I hate seeing him on the field though..

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information