Bentley back for Browns!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
    I thought Fraley would stay at C and Bentley would move to RG.

Shaffer has no chance at taking the RT spot? What did you guys pay him to do exactly?
    Touche, Fraley would move to RG and Bentley to C. The current coaching staff wants Bentley to be the center if/when he returns. Fraley can play guard anyways, but center is a more important position. Shaffer won't beat out Tucker for the RT spot, but if Bentley isn't out there then Shaffer might be the RT with Tucker moving to RG. In fact if Bentley is on the PUP that's what I expect to happen.

Comment

I don't think Bentley will ever be the player he was just because he won't have as much strength in that leg (most likely) and he has had a year off and we're running a new offense, I expect alot of rust.

If he does come back I will be crossing my fingers that nothing bad happens to him because hes too good of a guy to see go down, he just wants to play for his favorite team and I hope he can accomplish his goal without paying a steep price.

Comment

All the luck to him... if he can come anywhere close to where he was before he was hurt... formidible offensive line wow.. i never noticed that theyre line is decent now

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

wat happend to his staph infection

Comment

With that line Jamal could have a combeback player of the year type stats.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              wat happend to his staph infection
              I'm guessing it went away.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                I'm guessing it went away.

if he still had it wouldnt he have to retire

Comment

Wait, Cleveland got their team back?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I wish him the very best of luck coming back from his injuries.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      Wait, Cleveland got their team back?
                      haha well done...

But seriously, this is good news. Hopefully he can regain at least some of his old form and not try to rush back out there and suck it up.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Great news.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

awesome news for the browns. They might just not suck this year... YEAH RIGHT!!! LOL

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Good for the Browns, but honestly Bentley should probably hang up the cleats. He's had 4 knee surgeries, and was told he would never play football again. I respect him for coming back, but this may not be a good decision on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                              Good for the Browns, but honestly Bentley should probably hang up the cleats. He's had 4 knee surgeries, and was told he would never play football again. I respect him for coming back, but this may not be a good decision on his part.
                              I agree completely with you, I don't get how they can let him play if his leg is that messed up.

Comment

I'm glad he's doing better, but LeCharles Bentley has to be one of the most over hyped players in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information