No announcement yet.

SI Ranks The NFL's Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty decent I guess. I think Al Davis should be lower. Success in the 1980s has nothing to do with how good of an owner you are now. Randy Lerner is about where he should be - great guy and a big Browns fan, but not the best at building a winning football club.

Comment

not sure how the texans owner, is higher on that list then dan rooney, rooney is top 3 for sure, but the texans owner ranked higher???

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        "umm have you ever read how Forbes finds the values for teams? New stadiums are valued heavily, especially a $1 billion stadium will be." - you stating your opinion as though it was fact. i then immediately asked for direct evidence to support your assertion, and rather than providing it, you whined that i should go look up information to support YOUR point of view. sorry kiddo, that's not how the world works. i said several times i'd be willing to look at anything that proved me wrong. you still did not show that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the new stadium would put the cowboys over the top (the original thing i disagreed with). you simply showed that the new stadium could strongly affect the team's value and push them past washington. but hey, you sure showed me! boy, someone giving evidence to support their argument... something i've done so far 2x more than you in this particular argument. but hey, props. you finally learned how to argue your position. maybe you'll actually do it in the future so we can all prevent this kind of pathetic whining/crying after the fact. get over yourself. you finally provided ONE good argument that still far from proved your original point. props. you must be hall of fame bound.
        It actually hurts being called a whiner and crier by the most emo person on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
          snyder kills every owner in the league in terms of revenue. KILLS. it's amazing to me that people don't realize that. based on his ability to make a team that hasn't been a serious contender in almost 20 years the envy of the league in terms of profit is amazing.
          Profit margins just aren't as impressive to me as championships.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
            Profit margins just aren't as impressive to me as championships.

If I was a Redskins fan, which stat would impress me more, the profit margin or two playoff appearances in 10 seasons that Dannyboy has owned the team despite spending so much on players.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information