Rookie Signings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
    I'm going to create a rookie signings thread. Do not make a new thread for all of the 1st Round signings.
    Will you allow us to keep this open?

Comment

Yeah, this one is fine but no more.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        You certainly didn't, lol.
        lol

I gotta be careful about the predictions I make now...they're easily dug up!

Comment

I figure I might as well merge these.

Comment

Rosenhaus only makes the news when he's representing a player already under contract. With them long nasty holdouts are the norm,. Interesting how with Samuel no one is mentioning his agent and only blaming him, but if his agent were Rosenhaus everyone would be attacking him.
            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
              Rosenhaus only makes the news when he's representing a player already under contract. With them long nasty holdouts are the norm,. Interesting how with Samuel no one is mentioning his agent and only blaming him, but if his agent were Rosenhaus everyone would be attacking him.
              Rosenhaus has a history of holdouts and that is what he specializes in. He's also by far the most notorious NFL agent.

Comment

When you said it before I asked you and never got a response, which of his rookies have held out before? I don't recall his rookies having problems in the past.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
                  Greg Olsen is going to be a big help to Rex Grossman and Cedric Benson. Bears got great value and the Packers should have taken this kid at 16.
                  Why should we have taken him at 16? Because Franks was injured 2 years ago and was used primarily as a blocker last season? I have no doubt that he will do fine in Chicago, but we have more pressing needs than a receiving TE. If anything, we should have taken Vernon Davis back in 2006.

Comment

Unfortunately the Skins have signed Tyler Ecker.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Saints have everyone signed except for first-rounder Robert Meachem.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information