Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drowe
    Originally posted by Shiver
    He is going to clobber Marino's stats, and has a shot at Favre's iron-man record, Favre's M.V.P record, and can attain his championship this year.
    ya see...this is why i hate Peyton Manning.
    Well you think Grossman is a better QB than Favre so what do you know?

Although Grossman did lead his team to the Superbowl this year, so you may have a point....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Look at my sig. That's what I think.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by NYmoney
        He is going to clobber Marino's stats, and has a shot at Favre's iron-man record, Favre's M.V.P record, and can attain his championship this year.
        he still doesn't have an MVP all to himself. he needs to get at least 2 before you could unquestionably call him the best ever.

First; 2004
        Second; Steve McNair had no business in "sharing" the M.V.P award that year.
        No he definately did not. That was a media creation because McNair managed to play all 16 games with lingering injuries. McNair has always been slightly overated IMO.
        McNair is vastly overrated. His whopping 6 pts in the playoffs (mora voice) is proof. Ravens would be well off drafting a qb this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Originally posted by drowe
          ya see...this is why i hate Peyton Manning.
          Well you think Grossman is a better QB than Favre so what do you know?

Although Grossman did lead his team to the Superbowl this year, so you may have a point....

ugh. 13 more days.

just remember...my idea for the bet was 'loser leaves town'.....so, next time i annoy the hell outa you (and rest assured, it will happen), i'll laugh knowing you're prolly thinking to yourself..."damn, i shoulda got rid of this ass clown when i had the chance....too bad i was too chickenshit."

Comment

• I haven't given the Bears credit all season because I thought they were overrated from the start But I'll give some credit to the Bears. The Saints handed that game to them on a silver platter and they stuck it to them, that's what good teams do.

With that said, i think the dream end in Miami. The Bears rely on getting pressure and the colts o-line protects Manning better then anyone in the NFL. We all know what happens when Manning has all day to throw. Urlacher will probably cover Dallas Clark and that leaves Briggs on Addai, I think the Colts 4th and 5th receiver are better then the Bears 4th and 5th DB.

As always, the game will come down to the Colts Defense.
            Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• duuuuuuuuude. I just realized this.

A Tampa 2 team will win the Super Bowl.

BBD must be overjoyed.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen
                duuuuuuuuude. I just realized this.

A Tampa 2 team will win the Super Bowl.

BBD must be overjoyed.
                Tampa Bay has won a Super Bowl, and gone to the NFCCG another time, holding the "Greatest Show on Turf" to eleven points at home. The most consistent defense this last decade.

Indianapolis has been the winning est team since '02, gone to two AFCCG, won one.

Chicago has had the best defense in the last two seasons, on average, and are in Super Bowl XLI.

Any more?

Comment

• I got the Bears.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://manningattacked.ytmnd.com/

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Having never been to the superbowl, and such a promising career, I really think Rex Grossman deserves this one. I'm really rooting for the Bears, after all Rex has done, I really hope the Bears win.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3
                        Having never been to the superbowl, and such a promising career, I really think Rex Grossman deserves this one. I'm really rooting for the Bears, after all Rex has done, I really hope the Bears win.
                        And Peyton doesn't? :?

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJock07
                          I haven't given the Bears credit all season because I thought they were overrated from the start But I'll give some credit to the Bears. The Saints handed that game to them on a silver platter and they stuck it to them, that's what good teams do.

With that said, i think the dream end in Miami. The Bears rely on getting pressure and the colts o-line protects Manning better then anyone in the NFL. We all know what happens when Manning has all day to throw. Urlacher will probably cover Dallas Clark and that leaves Briggs on Addai, I think the Colts 4th and 5th receiver are better then the Bears 4th and 5th DB.

As always, the game will come down to the Colts Defense.
                          SHUT THE **** UP! The Saints didn't hand us ****.

I don't mind you picking the Colts, but jesus christ, enough with that garbage.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• How interesting that the percentages in this poll favor the Bears to win more than the Saints game. Do people think the Saints are that good, the Colts are that bad, or have people re-estimated the strength of the Bears?

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange
                              How interesting that the percentages in this poll favor the Bears to win more than the Saints game. Do people think the Saints are that good, the Colts are that bad, or have people re-estimated the strength of the Bears?
                              The doubting of these two teams early one was ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
                                Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                                i don't understand why so many people hate Peyton Manning. He's the best QB in the game right now, and will likely go down as one of the top 5 greatest QBs ever. I have a ton of respect for Peyton for everything he's able to do...

with that being said... I hope he chokes.

It depends on this game. It will be very hard to put any Quarterback ahead of him, with a Colts win.
                                that's what i'm trying to say, but even without the win, he's still top 5 ever.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information