No announcement yet.

THE ONLY Super bowl thread Colts VS. Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Brett Favre has a massive head too. In fact that's the only redeeming quality I like about him. As another big headed human being it's always nice to see other large craniumed fellows making it in the world.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• sexy rexy is gonna choke

sig by JETS5128

Comment

• Originally posted by nyjetsguy27
        sexy rexy is gonna choke
        the only thing Sexy Rexy is gonna choke on is all the ***** he's gonna be getting...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Da Bears!

Comment

• Just curious Bears fans (the ones on here anyway), do you still view the Colts' run defense as a sieve? I've talked to a small portion of your fanbase over the last few days, and they can't seem to see past the regular season rushing totals the Colts' defense allowed.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by Dam8610
              Just curious Bears fans (the ones on here anyway), do you still view the Colts' run defense as a sieve? I've talked to a small portion of your fanbase over the last few days, and they can't seem to see past the regular season rushing totals the Colts' defense allowed.
              The Bears will stick to their guns, the run defense wasn't that good against the Patriots, but they didn't stick to the run.

sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                Originally posted by Dam8610
                Just curious Bears fans (the ones on here anyway), do you still view the Colts' run defense as a sieve? I've talked to a small portion of your fanbase over the last few days, and they can't seem to see past the regular season rushing totals the Colts' defense allowed.
                The Bears will stick to their guns, the run defense wasn't that good against the Patriots, but they didn't stick to the run.
                That's what people expected the Chiefs and Ravens to do too.

Comment

• It's not a sieve, but it's not great. 2 games isn't going to completely erase 16 bad ones. That's like looking at Grossman having too games and thinking he's Peyton Manning.

Will our team run on you? Unquestionably in my mind. I'm just not sure it'll be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    It's not a sieve, but it's not great. 2 games isn't going to completely erase 16 bad ones. That's like looking at Grossman having too games and thinking he's Peyton Manning.

Will our team run on you? Unquestionably in my mind. I'm just not sure it'll be enough.
                    Well, when I see talk of Jones and Benson combining for over 200 yards, I have to question the seriousness of the person saying it. I can't see that happening provided Sanders plays. Can the Bears get 100 on the ground? Very possible, but the Colts won 12 games this year in which they allowed 100+ rushing yards.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      It's not a sieve, but it's not great. 2 games isn't going to completely erase 16 bad ones. That's like looking at Grossman having too games and thinking he's Peyton Manning.

Well, when I see talk of Jones and Benson combining for over 200 yards, I have to question the seriousness of the person saying it. I can't see that happening provided Sanders plays. Can the Bears get 100 on the ground? Very possible, but the Colts won 12 games this year in which they allowed 100+ rushing yards.
                      I think they'll get 100+ yards with relative ease. They almost got 200, I believe it was actually 199 against the Saints. I don't expect those type of gaudy numbers, but they will run the ball. The only way it doesn't happen is if Rex is so disgustingly ineffective that they can completely flood the box, and if that happens it won't matter much anyway what happens.

Comment

I think the Bears can get 150+ yards on the ground. If you commit too much to stopping the run, the Bears air attack can give you problems.

sig by VLS
                        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                        I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                          Originally posted by Dam8610

I think the Bears can get 150+ yards on the ground. If you commit too much to stopping the run, the Bears air attack can give you problems.
                          I agree, especially with Nick Harper likely not playing. Bernard Berrian could have a big game.

Comment

• What's the injury status of Utecht? I saw him go down in the Pats game but haven't heard anything since. It's not a huge loss either way I don't think since Dallas Clark is having such a stellar playoffs.

By the way, I'm suprised this poll is as close as it is. How we're more likely to beat the Colts, who I've considered the best team in the NFL all year long, than the Saints just blows my mind.

Comment

By the way, I'm suprised this poll is as close as it is. How we're more likely to beat the Colts, who I've considered the best team in the NFL all year long, than the Saints just blows my mind.
                              what makes you think it has anything to do with the outcome rather than simply showing how many people hate peyton? i mean, there aren't nearly enough packers fans to balance that out. don't worry: there are still just as few people who believe you guys have a decent football team.

Comment

What's the injury status of Utecht?
                                I read somewhere he had a sprained knee, and Dungy was optimistic about his return for the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information