• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Bears

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      By the way, I'm suprised this poll is as close as it is. How we're more likely to beat the Colts, who I've considered the best team in the NFL all year long, than the Saints just blows my mind.
      what makes you think it has anything to do with the outcome rather than simply showing how many people hate peyton? i mean, there aren't nearly enough packers fans to balance that out. don't worry: there are still just as few people who believe you guys have a decent football team.
      Yeah I figured as much. But still...there are equally enough people that hate me alone, let alone Grossman.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by njx9
        By the way, I'm suprised this poll is as close as it is. How we're more likely to beat the Colts, who I've considered the best team in the NFL all year long, than the Saints just blows my mind.
        what makes you think it has anything to do with the outcome rather than simply showing how many people hate peyton? i mean, there aren't nearly enough packers fans to balance that out. don't worry: there are still just as few people who believe you guys have a decent football team.
        Yeah I figured as much. But still...there are equally enough people that hate me alone, let alone Grossman.
        :shock: Equal to the number that hate Peyton Manning? I would hire several bodyguards if I were you.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by Dam8610
          Originally posted by njx9
          :shock: Equal to the number that hate Peyton Manning? I would hire several bodyguards if I were you.
          I've got Windy watching my back. He knows Kung-Fu.

Comment

Dude Brett Favre has a massive head too. In fact that's the only redeeming quality I like about him. As another big headed human being it's always nice to see other large craniumed fellows making it in the world.
            he does?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dam8610
              Just curious Bears fans (the ones on here anyway), do you still view the Colts' run defense as a sieve? I've talked to a small portion of your fanbase over the last few days, and they can't seem to see past the regular season rushing totals the Colts' defense allowed.
              I think the Colts' run defense has been much better prepared during the playoff run. They're still undersized and not very hard-nosed in the hitting department. The schemes during the KC and Baltimore games worked very well because those teams have pretty predictable running attacks. The Patriots didn't stick with the run, but enjoyed some success when they ran, because they have a multidimensional run scheme.

The Bears have a "thunder and lightning" attack going now with Benson and Jones. We saw it against the Saints... Benson pounded the bujeezus out of the Saints early, and then Jones came in with his dancy-dance slashing stuff, and cut the crap out of the defense. They're a very potent one-two punch... either guy is a bonafide starter in the league, and the Bears can rotate them through and wear down the Colts.

Granted, some of that last paragraph is hopeful thinking, but in the end, the Bears' offense looks like it matches up very favorably against the Colts' defense. If the Bears commit to the run early and are successful, that opens up play action and the vertical passing game, and we all know that that leads to (yes, this is an opening for a cheap shot at Rex)...

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                Dude Brett Favre has a massive head too. In fact that's the only redeeming quality I like about him. As another big headed human being it's always nice to see other large craniumed fellows making it in the world.
                he does?
                Look at your avatar. His forehead is like 10 feet tall. Compare the height of his head to Stiller's.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  he does?
                  Look at your avatar. His forehead is like 10 feet tall. Compare the height of his head to Stiller's.
                  That's because Stiller is a little weasel and number 4 had that danky conan O'brian cut back then.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    he does?
                    That's because Stiller is a little weasel and number 4 had that danky conan O'brian cut back then.
                    He has a big dome dude, I've even heard him joke about it before. I can't believe you never noticed that.

Comment

• I'm usually an AFC guy, but I find myself rooting for the Bears. I like the tough mentality they have and the will to keep playing even when thier backs are to the wall. The only bad thing about them winning, is haveing to listen to manning cry again.

Comment

• I'll go for the Bears

Defense wins Championships

Alex Brown and Adewele Ogunleye will be around Manning all night and Rex Grossman will have a decent game, but good enough for the defense to hold up.

Chicago 27
                        Indianapolis 21

Comment

• It saddens me that I'll be hoping for Ogunleye to be shut down in this game. Hopefully he won't say his high school during introductions this time.

Comment

he does?
                            He has a big dome dude, I've even heard him joke about it before. I can't believe you never noticed that.
                            Well i've never noticed it, ot heard anyone else besides you talk about it, but either way you his fourhead isn't even as close to a fivehead as mannings'.

they get smoked.

Comment

• When Brady threw that pick, notice how the defensive back goes down. Hopefully that idiot Charger was watching and taking notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                It saddens me that I'll be hoping for Ogunleye to be shut down in this game. Hopefully he won't say his high school during introductions this time.
                                Why do players do that?

sig by VLS
                                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                                I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information