Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    It saddens me that I'll be hoping for Ogunleye to be shut down in this game. Hopefully he won't say his high school during introductions this time.
    Why do players do that?
    Either to be unique, or they don't like/want to disrespect their college.
    Jared Allen said his preschool once, that was probably for fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
      It saddens me that I'll be hoping for Ogunleye to be shut down in this game. Hopefully he won't say his high school during introductions this time.
      Why do players do that?
      He's embarassed he went to IU.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
        Why do players do that?
        He's embarassed he went to IU.
        Well he tore his ACL his senior season didn't he? Was he denied a medical redshirt or something.

sig by VLS
        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
        I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange

Can you, please, explain to me how the hell he did that. How high is that? World record? Was he being raised by his teammates? WTF!?

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3
            Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange

Can you, please, explain to me how the hell he did that. How high is that? World record? Was he being raised by his teammates? WTF!?
            Berrian looks like someone out of freakin' Dragonball Z. That just shows how beastly he really is. And after that catch it's not inconceivable for him to defy the laws of gravity.

sig by VLS
            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
            I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3
              Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange

You actually think he can jump that high? Haha that gave me a good laugh buddy.

Desmond Clark threw him up in the air my friend, that's how he got that high.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• It's definitely a cool-looking picture to see that, but if he jumped that high, he would not be an NFL player.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• bernards berrian got some hops

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                  They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                  The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

• Bernard Berrian also weighs about 115 pounds soaking wet.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• We're coming up on the days of ESPN2's Super Bowl Highlights marathon, where I just sit through four straight episodes and cry for two hours

Comment

• does the Colts have anyone else for kickoffs other than Adam Vinatieri? looks like nearly all his kicks only make it to 5-10yd line.

Comment

• Originally posted by geaux tigers
                          does the Colts have anyone else for kickoffs other than Adam Vinatieri? looks like nearly all his kicks only make it to 5-10yd line.
                          Nope, they've tried quite a few kickers in the past few seasons at kickoffs, all who have failed:

Mike Vanderjagt
                          Hunter Smith
                          Martin Gramatica (filled in when Adam was out)
                          Jason Baker
                          Dave Rayner
                          Adam Vinateiri is the best that's been around these parts.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by geaux tigers
                            does the Colts have anyone else for kickoffs other than Adam Vinatieri? looks like nearly all his kicks only make it to 5-10yd line.
                            Adam is known for his inability to hit the end zone on kickoffs. If there was someone on the team that could consistently put the ball into the end zone, they'd have him doing it from week 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
                            thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
                            Michael Griffin #27

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                            the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

Comment

• That actually won't be such a detriment against the Bears. The longer the kick, the more time you're giving Hester to set up a long return.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                That actually won't be such a detriment against the Bears. The longer the kick, the more time you're giving Hester to set up a long return.
                                Good point. You saw what the Patriots did to the Colts kickoff coverage. Hester should have a field day if they don't fix that up before the big game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
                                thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
                                Michael Griffin #27

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                                the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information