Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by ny10804
    I will go with young male horses under the age of four.
    Ok you've told us your sexual preference, but who do you think will win the game?
    Nice.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I think the real question is what will be this years "Jerome Bettis is from Detroit" over-advertised story?

Comment

Ok you've told us your sexual preference, but who do you think will win the game?
        That doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa, 15-14? :shock:

No way, not on this board. Where are all of those die hard AFC fans who think they're going to cream any NFC team they face.

This is just not possible, in fact I'm kind of upset.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Woah woah woah!! Where is this love coming from? Do you guys really hate the Colts that much?

We can't beat the Saints, but we can beat the Colts? :? Hell, I don't even think we'll win, I just voted cause I had to. Then again, half the posts in here are Bears fans, so I'm guessing that the poll will start tipping soon.
            I voted for the Bears, because elite offense never conquers elite defense in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031
              I think the real question is what will be this years "Jerome Bettis is from Detroit" over-advertised story?
              1) Peyton Manning finally winning "the Big Game:

2) 2 black coaches in the SB

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031
                It's gotta be Peyton Manning.

Although black head coaches will be talked about a lot too. I think if they do it respectfully it'll be ok (ie: showing great black head coaches of the past that never made it to the Superbowl, showing how great friends Lovie and Tony are and what a mentor Tony has been to Lovie).

That being said, I fear they will be completely overt about it, make it awkward, and turn everyone off to it. After all, that's what white people do.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That doesn't make any sense.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Attention stop voting for the Bears.

sig by VLS
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                    I don't care...

Comment

Comment

that was a good one bearsfan I got a good laugh out of that.

Comment

I'm taking the Colts.

Fact is the Bears had it easy getting to the superbowl. They are the only respectable team in the NFC. The AFC had 4 strong contenders this year and I believe any of the 4 of them would beat the Bears in the big game.

I'm actually expecting a high scoring game. I think Rex has a great game playing against a defense that he is used to seeing and the same goes for Manning. The Colts just have more offensive talent to put points on the board in a shootout.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Tampa 2 Superbowl

I could definitely see the turnovers getting out of hand this game.

Comment

yeah, but how many of you picked the Colts to win it before the playoffs?

I'm not sure who I think will win really but for now I'm sticking to my guns and saying colts

Comment

it'll be interesting to see if Peyton's thumb injury lingers until then.

^^Sig From Nvot9
                                J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information