Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man the bears are lucky their only down by 2

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• I hate turnovers. :twisted: :evil:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• maybe the greatest 1st quarter ever

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
          Originally posted by frogstomp
          Originally posted by draftguru151
          Originally posted by frogstomp
          Originally posted by draftguru151
          Rhodes is a baller. He should have gotten more carries throughout the season.
          No, he sucked in the season... he was getting waaay too many carries considering how much better Addai was running. Rhodes has just stepped it up in the playoffs.
          Eh, more often than not when I was watching Rhodes never really was in as good of a situation to run as Addai was.
          I'll have to say that's pretty much crap, seeing as they mostly just switched every drive, or when one got too tired during his drive.
          It was more of blocking and play calling. I didn't see every colts games (actually saw fewer than I do most years) but when I did Rhodes just seemed to have to get tough yards while Addai got more open field.

Wow he missed. :shock:
          Well, Addai was their short yardage back most of the season.

Comment

• Benson is huge to it. Jones might be the main guy, but having someone like Benson takes off pressure and carries. Benson has been hot lately aswelll. Peterson's not going to do what he would.

Comment

• Rhodes is good in short doses, when Addai usually "pounds" the ball, Rhodes comes in and usually finds gaps in the OL. Vision/speed are his forte but for some reason he can't carry more than 20 per game consistently. Addai outplayed him and was really playing the 2nd half until around Cincy.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• uhh. the german broadcasting team have a lot of problems saying the names right. and why in the world are there still free seats ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GermanSaint
                  uhh. the german broadcasting team have a lot of problems saying the names right. and why in the world are there still free seats ?
                  Umm, there aren't.

Comment

• i hate prince

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation
                      i hate prince
                      There's a strong-man competition on espn2 to watch during halftime.

Comment

• Prince scares me :shock:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• They do such a bad job of choosing halftime performances.

Comment

• Don Shula says the rain isn't even that bad....

No excuse for all these turnovers.

Comment

• Why don't you go purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minatonka.

Comment

• uhh. the german broadcasting team have a lot of problems saying the names right. and why in the world are there still free seats ?
                                Why are you listening to the German broadcasters?
                                "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information