No announcement yet.

THE ONLY Super bowl thread Colts VS. Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the same time each QB and coach is very familiar with the other team's system. We could see alot of points because both sides know how to take advantages of the weaknesses of the cover 2.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I guess if there's so hope for the game it's that the only NFC team to win the Superbowl as of late has been Tampa, another good cover 2 defense against a high-powered offense (Oakland).

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman
        it'll be interesting to see if Peyton's thumb injury lingers until then.
        I actually forgot about that. I hope everyone else does to because thats not what I want to hear about for the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Peyton will either play amazing or be dominated

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
            I'm taking the Colts.

Fact is the Bears had it easy getting to the superbowl. They are the only respectable team in the NFC. The AFC had 4 strong contenders this year and I believe any of the 4 of them would beat the Bears in the big game.

I'm actually expecting a high scoring game. I think Rex has a great game playing against a defense that he is used to seeing and the same goes for Manning. The Colts just have more offensive talent to put points on the board in a shootout.
            :roll:

You realize that we played with the Patriots out East right? :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119
              I have to agree. We need to assert ourselves very early on by hitting them in mouth, literally. If Peyton can sit in the pocket and we don't get good licks on their recievers we'll be toast.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                I'm taking the Colts.

Fact is the Bears had it easy getting to the superbowl. They are the only respectable team in the NFC. The AFC had 4 strong contenders this year and I believe any of the 4 of them would beat the Bears in the big game.

I'm actually expecting a high scoring game. I think Rex has a great game playing against a defense that he is used to seeing and the same goes for Manning. The Colts just have more offensive talent to put points on the board in a shootout.

Relative to the Colts we had an easy road to the Superbowl. Playing the Hawks and the Saints doesn't compare to playing the Ravens and the Pats.

Comment

I have one thing to say

DONT PUT TILLMAN ON MARVIN

If you do, you shall perish

Comment

COLTS!
                    "Red Ball"

Comment

At the same time each QB and coach is very familiar with the other team's system. We could see alot of points because both sides know how to take advantages of the weaknesses of the cover 2.
                      Since both coachs know the weakness their defense will do things a little differently for the big game.

He was both against the Pats
                      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

I'm taking the Colts.

What does that prove? The Bears lost that game. If anything it proves my point that the 4th best team in the AFC is better than the only good team in the NFC.

Comment

I will like to see how as people call them pass stop defenses will do in this game. I also wonder if Tommie Harris and Mike Brown were in the game if the Bears would be favored.

Comment

Are people actually voting for the Bears? Man. At least I jumped on the bandwagon a long time ago. And still said they were easily the NFCs best team, and possibly the NFL, when the Giants, Saints, Seahawks, Cowobys and Eagles were given that title.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I'm taking the Colts.

What does that prove? The Bears lost that game. If anything it proves my point that the 4th best team in the AFC is better than the only good team in the NFC.
                              Well, it doesn't prove that at all. It proves the Bears can hang ON THE ROAD with a SB worthy team, despite their QB playing badly.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I'm taking the Colts.

4th best? Last time I checked the top 2 teams in the AFC lost in the playoffs in the 2nd round at home. So to me, it looked like those supposed "great" AFC teams were...

A) Overrated to begin with

B) Unable to show up in the big game

C) Regular season pretenders

As much as you bash the NFC, at least our top 2 teams held court. Hell, every team held court in the playoffs this year. Which meant that the best ranked team came away with the W each game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information