No announcement yet.

THE ONLY Super bowl thread Colts VS. Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there is any justice then the football gods will not allow Indy to win the superbowl so long as the hall of fame does not recognize the fact that Johnny Unitas and co. played in Baltimore. Go Bears. F*ck you Irsays.

Comment

C-O-L-T-S

Comment

I cannot believe hat i'm going to be forced to root for Manning and the damn Colts.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I dont know, and I'm not ready to make a prediction yet.

Comment

i was joking with mine. i was hoping to continue the scoring trend thing.

my official score is -

26-Colts
            24-Bears

Adam wins another.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
              I cannot believe hat i'm going to be forced to root for Manning and the damn Colts.
              You could always root for your beloved Bears TT.

It's ok though, you won't hurt my feelings if you root for the Colts.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education
                i was joking with mine. i was hoping to continue the scoring trend thing.

my official score is -

26-Colts
                24-Bears

Adam wins another.
                U da man. I like ur name.....

Comment

How Tight is this, i have been wearing the same shorts and Colts t-shirts on gameday so far for all 3 games, havent washed it. The first game i was at a sports bar watching us dominate KC so my shirt reaks of smoke, i spilled blue powerade during the Baltimore game. And today i got a little hot sauce on it but nothing major.

So am i going to wear my lucky gear during the Super Bowl, Hell Yeah.

problem is that im going to a relativly nice Super Bowl party with a shirt that reaks, and has two big stains on it. But do i care, NO.

Go Colts.

former #1 in post count on this site
                  first to 500 posts

Comment

Bears 35 Colts 17

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                    ^^^^^^
                    OMFG LMAO

Comment

• The Colts return coverage better improve quickly else Hester will burn them badly.

Comment

• Bears 30
                        Colts 20

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• If Indy's coverage teams play like they did today, Devin Hester will be dancing.

sig by VLS
                          Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                          I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Basileus777
                            The Colts return coverage better improve quickly else Hester will burn them badly.
                            That still remains IMO the most underrated part of each game. Every weekend games are won and lost in the KR/PR game, the punting game, and the kicking game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I think getting Sanders and Harper along with Addai and others healthy during a 2 week preparation, they should come out victorious.
                              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

• I think this will be a great matchup, but I still believe the Bears running game will be successful and the defense will come up with a couple of takeaways.

Bears - 23
                                Colts - 21

The One Man Fastbreak and Illini Legend Dee Brown

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information