Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Originally posted by drowe
    this hurts, but I have to cheer hard for the Bears. I'd rather see a hated division rival win than see that useless tool, Peyton Manning ever win a superbowl.

Go Bears. :?

That makes my day.
    kinda wierd...i've been a football fan since 1988 and this is the first time i'll ever see a division rival play in the super bowl. you'd think...every year ya got a 1 in 3 chance (or 1 in 4 chance after the realignment) of seeing somebody from your division play in the superbowl...but, in 19 years its never happened other than the packer's 2 appearances.

anyway, congrats on the win...again..i need to go back to figuring out what i did to deserve this karmic ass raping of having to cheer for the bears in the superbowl and have this crap in my sig.

Comment

• I voted for the Bears immediately after the game, but that was out of in-the-moment-"poop-the-Colts-are-going-to-the-Super-Bowl" sentiment. I'll think about it and make a more informed choice.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• best of luck to the 2 coachs and their teams

i am not a fan of both but still

Levi and Tony

make us proud and prove the nay sayers wrong about minority coaches
        Michael Vick 2.0 = Part 2 - 2011 NFL Season

Comment

• I want the Colts to win, but I think the Bears will.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• But how is this possible? I thought we were the "most flawed 13-3 team in recent memory."

Both my head and my heart says Bears.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• i don't understand why so many people hate Peyton Manning. He's the best QB in the game right now, and will likely go down as one of the top 5 greatest QBs ever. I have a ton of respect for Peyton for everything he's able to do...

with that being said... I hope he chokes.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                i don't understand why so many people hate Peyton Manning. He's the best QB in the game right now, and will likely go down as one of the top 5 greatest QBs ever. I have a ton of respect for Peyton for everything he's able to do...

It depends on this game. It will be very hard to put any Quarterback ahead of him, with a Colts win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
                  Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                  i don't understand why so many people hate Peyton Manning. He's the best QB in the game right now, and will likely go down as one of the top 5 greatest QBs ever. I have a ton of respect for Peyton for everything he's able to do...

It depends on this game. It will be very hard to put any Quarterback ahead of him, with a Colts win.
                  great point. if Manning wins this, he is unquestionably one of the best ever. Wow, we are about to see someone play for not just a championship but where they will be placed in the history of the game.

Comment

• He is going to clobber Marino's stats, and has a shot at Favre's iron-man record, Favre's M.V.P record, and can attain his championship this year.

Comment

He is going to clobber Marino's stats, and has a shot at Favre's iron-man record, Favre's M.V.P record, and can attain his championship this year.
                      he still doesn't have an MVP all to himself. he needs to get at least 2 before you could unquestionably call him the best ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                        Originally posted by Shiver
                        He is going to clobber Marino's stats, and has a shot at Favre's iron-man record, Favre's M.V.P record, and can attain his championship this year.
                        he still doesn't have an MVP all to himself. he needs to get at least 2 before you could unquestionably call him the best ever.
                        Uh, 2004?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney

First; 2004
                          Second; Steve McNair had no business in "sharing" the M.V.P award that year.

Comment

ya see...this is why i hate Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney

First; 2004
                              Second; Steve McNair had no business in "sharing" the M.V.P award that year.
                              No he definately did not. That was a media creation because McNair managed to play all 16 games with lingering injuries. McNair has always been slightly overated IMO.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• though i dislike the colts franchise, i cant hate tony dungy and peyton manning

i say colts win

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information