Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Waters is awesome. and being charged with Assault.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Waters is awesome. and being charged with Assault.

Former high school football standout and NFL prospect in court
    7/6/2007 6:51:06 PM

A former Clemson football star, who was recently drafted to play in the NFL, was in court Friday in Horry County on an assault charge. Lake View native Anthony Waters is charged with hitting a man during a confrontation along an Horry County road.

An arrest warrant says Waters was driving down Nichols Highway Tuesday afternoon, July 3rd, when someone riding in a car in front of him threw a rock at his car, breaking the windshield and causing $350 damage.

The warrant says Colby Sarvis, 18, of Nichols threw the rock.

The court papers say that rock-throwing incident led to a confrontation along the side of the road, where Waters and a friend, Brian Rogers, hit Sarvis on his head and body.

Waters and Rogers are both charged with simple assault and battery.

Sarvis is charged with malicious damage to personal property for throwing the rock.

In magistrate court Friday, all three men - Waters, Rogers and Sarvis - were released on $1,000 bond each.

No trial date has been set for any of the defendants.

Waters was an All-Conference linebacker at Clemson. He graduated this year and was taken in the third round of the NFL draft by the San Diego Chargers.

Waters is scheduled to show up at rookie camp for the Chargers on July 23rd.

The Link:
    http://www.wpde.com/news/viewarticle.asp?view=5592

I don't blame him. Lucky the rock didn't do more damage, that idiot could of caused an accident throwing stuff like that at other cars. He deserved an ass whooping.

Comment

I call that Self-Defense.

Comment

I would've beat up that kid too.

stephenson86

Comment

LOL...this is hilairious.

The person that throws the rock at someones car doesn't get in trouble at all...what if the rock hit the windshield and the glass broke and a piece went into Waters'/passengers' eye?

I am disapointed in Anthony...he should have killed the idiot.

Comment

who the **** throws a rock at a car? dipshit should get his ass kicked, that could cause an accedent. Id say, let him get his ass kicked by Waters would be a good compensation for his stupidity

Comment

Yeesh, I'm surprised the guy that threw the rock isn't in more trouble. Could easily cause an accident doing something like that.

Comment

That knucklehead was asking to get sent to the emergency room anyway he got what was coming to him.

Comment

I have no problem with this one, can't say I blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    I have no problem with this one, can't say I blame him.

Yeah. I would have done the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
                      LOL...this is hilairious.

The person that throws the rock at someones car doesn't get in trouble at all...what if the rock hit the windshield and the glass broke and a piece went into Waters'/passengers' eye?

I am disapointed in Anthony...he should have killed the idiot.
                      "Sarvis is charged with malicious damage to personal property for throwing the rock."

Comment

The rock should be viewed as an action endangering Water's life and his actions were self defense.

Comment

I remember hearing a story about kids throwing rocks at cars and one rock approx the size of a small apple killed someone due to velocity and physics etc
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

"I'm gonna need a lawyer, and you're gonna need a doctor"

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Hopefully Goodell is as okay with this as we all are.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information