Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Waters is awesome. and being charged with Assault.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, Waters has a rep to protect. He would have gotten laughed at for years to come in the locker room if he HADN'T whooped that guy's ass.

Comment

This is complete BS.

This punk throws a rock on a major road and unfortantly hits a football players car instead of some old women or so. And then gets his *ss handed to him rightfully so, then calls the cops for protection and to press charges.

Great country we live in when the innocent are charged for other peoples stupidity. I'll atleast bet that this moron doesn't throw rocks at cars anymore, well he's only 18, I'm sure the rest of us learned at about 3 or 4.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        I remember hearing a story about kids throwing rocks at cars and one rock approx the size of a small apple killed someone due to velocity and physics etc
        that is sad. That story makes me sick.

Comment

There was an incident like that here in Ohio where some punk ass kid tossed a huge ass rock over those partitions (which were made precisely for preventing that type of thing) and it hit this guy's windshield, and messed him up pretty bad. He was a preacher too I believe.

I think he's blind now, in addition to other physical damage he sustained.
          Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

i woulda kicked his ass....waters shoulda killed him...i dont blame him...good job waters

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
              Honestly, Waters has a rep to protect. He would have gotten laughed at for years to come in the locker room if he HADN'T whooped that guy's ass.

Worst defense of an easily defendable act ever.

Comment

A differing, less "awesome" version of the story:

Chargers rookie linebacker Anthony Waters was arrested Friday and is accused of hitting a man with his car after the man threw a rock at him.

The third-round pick from Clemson was allegedly hit "on his head and body" by the victim and another man on the side of the road after Waters drove his car at the two. The rock broke Waters' windshield, according to the police report. Waters and one of the men were charged with assault and battery.
                http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/home_NFL.aspx
                Last edited by MasterShake; 07-07-2007, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                  Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                  Worst defense of an easily defendable act ever.
                  I know, but everything else had been said.

Comment

I don't like hearing this. I like Waters.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                      There was an incident like that here in Ohio where some punk ass kid tossed a huge ass rock over those partitions (which were made precisely for preventing that type of thing) and it hit this guy's windshield, and messed him up pretty bad. He was a preacher too I believe.

I think he's blind now, in addition to other physical damage he sustained.
                      So? 5 char

Comment

yea throwing a rock at a car is some BS and the dude deserved an ass-whooping for it. Probly just some stupid ass kid who just needs to learn a few lessons and what better way than to take a beating from an NFL LB???

But as usual with these things, NFL players have got to be smarter than that. Sure, the dude shouldnta thrown the rock at your car and he deserved what he got but you are NFL player, you have too much to lose and you know the guy is gonna sue you and all kinds of BS when he finds out you are a pro player. You gotta practice more restraint.

Comment

Lucky for Waters the kid was 18 not 17, he likely would have gotten an assault on a minor charge and he would have been screwed over worse, because of that idiot.

Comment

idk bout you but the picture on this site in scotts rankings makes me not wanna mess with waters...he looks mean haha

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              idk bout you but the picture on this site in scotts rankings makes me not wanna mess with waters...he looks mean haha
                              He talks like a mean guy too. I'm suprised he didn't kill the guy.
                              Last edited by sdpads24; 07-08-2007, 01:47 PM.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
                                He talks like a mean guy too. I'm suprised he didn't kill the guy.
                                oh me neither...i know i probably would if i was him

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information